Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mayhem on the GOP's Congressional Blog

Check this out. Critical mass has been reached:

http://michellemalkin.com/2008/05/16/th ... an-earful/

i read this on michelle's site by see-dubya . $25 bucks to keep out the trash . Crash and burn gop , you offer most of us nothing . We don't even think bout Dem's or Rino's so we have no vote !! Dr.Paul Whats Up
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Yep there's alot of us un-happy campers out here..........boy would I like "none of the above" as a viable choice on that ballot. It's not a choice........more like who can you stand to look at for 4 years because they are all on the same distructive course, with their own personal agendas and we're as loved as gnats at a picnic getting in their way.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for the link GeneralZod. The blog by the chairman of the RNC has over 1650 responses so far and 99.9% of them are claiming they will throw the Republican Party overboard. The base feels betrayed. (that would include me)

Lots of talk about voting 3rd party, lots of talk about Ron Paul, lots of talk about the Constitution Party. Lots of Republicans waking up and infuriated by McCain and the party in general.

Folks, we will have to target Congress since we're out of luck with the "Big Three" Presidential candidates in regards to illegal immigration.

Have you heard any candidate discuss illegal immigration?
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org