Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Me too Safari, I am doing a write in . . . probably Lou Dobbs!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Quote Originally Posted by safari
    Just so you know, I am not supporting McCain and I will throw my vote away to a person more "in tune with my value" so neither the Repubs or Dems will get my vote at this juncture.
    I would never insult you and accuse you of supporting McCain! LOL
    I'm with you, waiting for another choice and not Nader either.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

MW
    WorriedAmerican wrote:

McJerk will give amnesty to all 30 million illegals.
    And the Hildabeast or Obama won't?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hopefully, we can watch Hilery and Obama beat the crap out of each other for the next couple of months at least.
    Then who ever wins the WH we can take over from there.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Last week Senator Jeff Sessions stated the following about McCain during an interview on the new Border Security and Enforcement First Caucus:

"He has said he got the message and believes the way to go is border enforcement first," Sessions said. "I think he'll be supportive of much of it."

I disagree. At present, I still think McCain supports ONLY enforcing the border. Otherwise he would be stating such publicly to solidly unite his conservative base, despite alienating Latinos. But, by remaining silent, he is pandering to the Latinos and alienating conservatives. It is possible, however, that he will be persuaded to change his position, AT LEAST UNTIL THE ELECTION IS OVER. Remember...McCain owns stock in UniVision!

If McCain wins, it will be more of the same as if Georgie-Porgie never even left, and the overly aggressive Cheney doctrines of war will continue to march forward towards the new world order!

WorriedAmerican wrote:

McJerk will give amnesty to all 30 million illegals.
    And the Hildabeast or Obama won't?
    You'd expect that they would since they're Liberal. He's just a fake Republican....
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    Last week Senator Jeff Sessions stated the following about McCain during an interview on the new Border Security and Enforcement First Caucus:

"He has said he got the message and believes the way to go is border enforcement first," Sessions said. "I think he'll be supportive of much of it."

I disagree. At present, I still think McCain supports ONLY enforcing the border. Otherwise he would be stating such publicly to solidly unite his conservative base, despite alienating Latinos. But, by remaining silent, he is pandering to the Latinos and alienating conservatives. It is possible, however, that he will be persuaded to change his position, AT LEAST UNTIL THE ELECTION IS OVER. Remember...McCain owns stock in UniVision!

If McCain wins, it will be more of the same as if Georgie-Porgie never even left, and the overly aggressive Cheney doctrines of war will continue to march forward towards the new world order!
    When McAmnesty dumps Juan Hernadez then i'll watch him . I'll still not vote for him cause of his high puppet status to the Elites that are taking our Country down piece by piece
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

All I know is I don't sleep well anymore knowing one of these three morons is going to be the next president!

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    All I know is I don't sleep well anymore knowing one of these three morons is going to be the next president!
    Good One Molly!!! LOL
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by USA_born
    Red Button McCain. More of a terror than the terrorist.
    The CFR put him there.
    Well said, USA_born. McCain will be more of a threat to our freedom than the terrorists themselves and all the while the CFR will back him and his 'global' agenda.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12