Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McAmnesty skates in the No Spine Zone on IA sanctuary

John McLame on TV tonight in the O'Reilly Sphincter show and Bill-O lets him off easy on the subject of sanctuary cities. Of course McAmnesty spews his 'Comprehensive' stance, calling for a guest worker program and totally wusses on sanctuary city policies and Bill-O lets skips on to other topics without pinning him down to a definite answer on stopping IA sanctuary.

This is why I stopped watching O'Reilly, he is totally gutless, spouting a lot of hot air but never holding these politician's feet to the fire when it comes to the Reconquista of our country by criminal invaders. I guess I should have known better.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

John McLame on TV tonight in the O'Reilly Sphincter show and Bill-O lets him off easy on the subject of sanctuary cities. Of course McAmnesty spews his 'Comprehensive' stance, calling for a guest worker program and totally wusses on sanctuary city policies and Bill-O lets skips on to other topics without pinning him down to a definite answer on stopping IA sanctuary.
    So, what else is new. Looks like no one missed anything worth listening to.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No surprise.

Bill O was cozying up to Hillary last week. He acts like he supports her. Sounds like Bill O has forgotten that most of his audience is conservative.

O'Reilly, he is totally gutless, spouting a lot of hot air
    I saw that too. I also saw that idiot Colmes cut Dick Morris off while he was saying Hillary/Obama plan to give the IA's National Health Care.
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

I have gotten really tired of him saying "I did a good interview" "I was tough on her" and all the while it sounds like he is trying to get people to say he did a good job where in fact, he ABSOLUTELY did not in his interview w/either one of them.

He is not a great as he thinks he is and doesn't fight back on the hard issues!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

I agree with all off you...I quit listening and watching O'reilly, for all the about reasons.

O'Reilly defended Bush and his mass amnesty proposal under the lame excuse, "we cannot deport 12 million illegals." He continued with the same rhetoric when he had Michelle Malkin on last year in which she correctly countered that we do not have to deport 12 million, we just need to enforce the law and many will leave through self attrition.

I lost a great deal of respect for O'Reilly then and have not watched him much since.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was very disappointed that Illegal Immigration wasn't drilled alot harder during this interview.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836