Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If anybody catches sight of a new Zogby poll about the race please be sure to let us know (TIA).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OMG! Don't forget when McCain insulted the American people by telling us we needed his beloved illegals because 'no one would pick lettuce for $50 and hour'! He was swamped with applications for the job of lettuce picker from angry citizens and there was (maybe still up) a site called 'Lettuce Pickers for McCain'. Let's make the head of lettuce his campaign symbol! Somebody who knows how to photoshop could make us an appropriate picture.

[JOB] US-AZ-YUMA: Pick lettuce. $50 an hour.

** Job offered **

Job description: Picking lettuce

Rate: $50.00 per hour (must work for one year)

Contact: John McCain, Supervisor of Lettuce Operations, U.S. Senate

Employer's address:
    241 Russell Senate Ofc. Bldg. United States Senate, Washington DC 20510 Phone: (202) 224-2235 Fax: (202) 228-2862

Employer's field offices:
    Phoenix 5353 North 16th Street Suite 105 Phoenix, Arizona 85016 Phone: (602) 952-2410 Fax: (602) 952-8702

Tempe 4703 S. Lakeshore Drive Suite 1 Tempe, Arizona 85282 Phone: (480) 897-6289 Fax: (480) 897-8389

Tucson 407 W. Congress Street Suite 103 Tucson, Arizona 85701 Phone: (520) 670-6334 Fax: (520) 670-6637

IF INTERESTED IN THIS JOB, PLEASE CALL ASAP. EVEN IF YOU HAVE OTHER COMMITMENTS, EMPLOYER WANTS TO KNOW WHETHER YOU'D WORK FOR THAT RATE.

----
    OK, fun's fun, but if you don't know what this is about, see "McCain's lettuce-picking remarks yield unwanted green":

As he steered his Straight Talk Express across the United States in recent weeks, Republican Sen. John McCain has tried to stay a-head of the immigration issue. But Friday the immigration issue delivered 36 or so heads to his Phoenix office — heads of lettuce, that is... McCain has been getting skewered in the media for comments earlier this month to a union group in Washington, D.C., that immigrants are taking jobs no one else wants, and offered them $50 an hour to pick lettuce in the Arizona sun for a summer, suggesting they couldn't do it... The senator didn't stick around long enough to process any applications, despite several offers to take him up on his offer from the audience... So Friday more than three dozen demonstrators showed up at his office, many carrying lettuce picker applications in one hand, and a head of lettuce in the other to show they could do the job...
    http://lonewacko.com/blog/archives/004938.html

For the folks in Nebraska:

HELP PICK LETTUCE AT $50 PER HOUR FOR SENATOR JOHN McCAIN.

Nebraskans are eagerly awaiting the opportunity to fill out applications to pick lettuce at $50 per hour for Sen. John McCain (RINO-AZ.). Because Sen. McCain already is campaigning for President in 2008, Nebraskans are enthusiastic about the opportunity to pick lettuce for such an esteemed individual. We should excitedly await the placing of lettuce pickers Help Wanted ads on Nebraska radio stations and in our newspapers.

You see, several weeks ago, Sen. McCain informed members at a union meeting in Washington, D.C. that the reason he wants to offer amnesty to millions of illegal aliens is because Americans would not pick lettuce in the fields for $50 per hour. Such reasoning is why Sen. McCain has joined our Nebrask Sen. Carlos Hagel in pressing legislation to offer amnesty (see NTF issue paper) to millions of illegal aliens, thousands of whom burden our Nebraska welfare system, schools, and criminal justice systems. Ilegal aliens cost NE taxpayers about $126 million dollars last year, according to the Federation for American Immigration Reform.

Although Nebraska has a relatively low unemployment rate, we are certain that there are unemployed citizens who willingly would pick lettuce at $50 per hour. Therefore, we offer below an application coupon that job seekers can complete and send to Sen. McCain's Senate office in Washington, D.C. Act promptly, because these job slots may fill quickly!
    ================================================== ================================================== =======
    APPLICATION TO PICK LETTUCE AT $50 PER HOUR FOR SEN. JOHN McCAIN. PLEASE PICK ME!!

NAME______________________________________________ ____________________
    ADDRESS __________________________________________________ ____________
    CITY,STATE,ZIP __________________________________________________ _______
    PHONE # __________________________________________________ ___
    ( ) Please send me an "I Love Lettuce" bumper sticker.
    ( ) Please send me an "I Love Lettuce" campaign button.

Office of Sen. John McCain
    U.S. Senate
    241 Russell Office Bldg.
    (202) 224-2235
    Washington, D.C. 20510
    http://www.netaxpayers.org/mccainj1.htm

Banned
    As some of you know I watch Fox until Lou comes on

All day they have been running suck um up McCain garbage

They also have ran several border stories today

It seems like they are really really pushing McCain hard , very hard

Oops! Wrong thread.

Banned
    Msm is in full tilt push on McCain right now

They are going to ram this moron down our throat

You mark my words , I've been seeing it all day

William, this is your state buddy. I fully expect you to NOT allow McCain to win......

I am joking of course, but still. This is your state, and if anyone can stop him in SC it is YOU..

Give em hell William..
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster
    William, this is your state buddy. I fully expect you to NOT allow McCain to win......

I am joking of course, but still. This is your state, and if anyone can stop him in SC it is YOU..

Give em hell William..
    That is true. SC is ALIPAC territory.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12