Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCain admitted the border is not secure and Obama?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

McCain admitted the border was not secure. He LEARNED from the failed McCain Kennedy scamnesty we killed. Obama, again, walked with illegals May 1st, 2006.

McCain took Obama to task on foreign policy especially over Iran and his "pre-conditions" to talk with Iran, Venezuela and Cuba. Obama flip flopped on this last night and was school boy whipped by McCain on foreign policy.

Obviously, I don't like Obama. Too much flip flop and too much teflon. He says he will cut taxes for %95 of us and give us national health care and how? McCain talked the obvious, CUTS PENDING! Actually, both need to be done but you cannot cut taxes for %95 and spend big on more social programs unless you gut the military.

Obama is a typical Democrat who wants to be all things to all people and it does not work. Obama and Democrats do not want NUCLEAR POWER and offshore drilling. This is a fact.

McCain won this debate but if you want Obama to be your Christ and messiah then vote for Obama.

Obama will never get my vote because he belonged to that church of the racist preacher for 20 years. Jeremiah Wright. Neither candidate is spectacular and we know it. Sarah Palin is the only outsider who is really one of us common folk. However, McCain has the experience and knows the facts. Obama is slick but slick does not qualify him for the job.

McCain is the safe play here among two poor choices!

Yes, but I don't see McCain actively out there, like Tom Tancredo, etc, trying to secure the borders, promote 287g, going after businesses hiring illegals, doing away with birthright citizenship for the children of illegal mothers, etc. He's just a bunch of hot air. Yes, he's better than Obama, I'll give you that, but he's still going to destroy this country. Palin is probably better with immigration but we really don't know, and she's the VP candidate, so it really doesn't matter.

McCain learned to talk a good game, but he's going to give us amnesty, too. Don't fall for his straight talk.

Ostrich

McCain is pro amnesty all the way.

We don't need McCain to tell us the border isn't secure. That's evident to everyone in the entire world.

I am afraid, however, that Obama is NOT a typical democrat. Actually, if I though that, I could sleep better at night.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    nntrixie wrote:

I am afraid, however, that Obama is NOT a typical democrat. Actually, if I though that, I could sleep better at night.
    Nope, he's not.

Excerpt:

Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., was the most liberal senator in 2007, according to National Journal's 27th annual vote ratings. The insurgent presidential candidate shifted further to the left last year in the run-up to the primaries, after ranking as the 16th- and 10th-most-liberal during his first two years in the Senate.
    http://www.commondreams.org/archive/2008/01/31/6772/

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I fear him for more than just being liberal.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)