Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCain appearence on Sunday TV show omits his fence lies

Senator John McCain was on This Week with George Stephanopolulos. It included an Iowa McCain rally.

What Stephanopoulos didn't show was a citizen asking McCain at another Iowa rally why only two miles of fence have been constructed on the border. McCain said it wasn't funded, and that it wasn't passed by the Senate. The fact is it was passed by the Senate and it was funded to the tune of $1 billion.

{Lies, lies, lies. The bill authored by Duncan Hunter was pased by Congress and President Bush signed it into law, with $1 BILLION in funding. How does this traitor get away with so many lies and the mainstream media never call him on it? Oh yeah, the media supports amnesty, so they never report negatively on issues that support their treasonous agenda.}

McCain Transcript:

Citizen: Senator what about this bill that was passed on October 26th of last year to build over 800 miles of fence and the money was provided for - over a billion dollars - may I finish and then you can go

McCain: Yes, sir

Citizen: If that border had been secured, Senator, you would have gotten, and if you would have put some troops down there, whatever, and shown the public that you were really serious about that I absolutely am certain you would have gotten everything you wanted in this bill.

McCain: Thank you sir, I'm not sure if I want to take you with me wherever (audience laughs).

Citizen: We've got to secure that border (audience laughing). I don't blame you.

McCain: The bill they past last year, sir, was 700 miles of fence. They did not appropriate the money for it, nor did it get through the Senate.

Citizen: Why didn't they appropriate the money?

McCain: They simply, they just decided not to do that. And why they decided not to do that in my opinion is totally disingenuous.

Citizen: They built two miles of that fence.

McCain: We're building more now, but we need a lot more and, by the way, it not only is just fence, because whenever you build fence, you've got to patrol it. There's areas of Arizona that are just desert and we can do a better job with sensors so we can alert people rather than having - but that's the technical side of it. But you're right, that's why people are cynical. We passed a law to build 700 miles and, as you say, we built- not two miles - but certainly nothing compared to what we promised that we would do.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

JAK
    After all this mans lies... he shouldn't even be on the radar ... ignore this man and throw him out of office!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Satan McCain just doesn't have a chance at being our next president.

TANCREDO FOR PRESIDENT IN 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.