Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCain in Boston Stealing Votes

I'm watchng McCain on CNN in Boston attempting to steal Romney votes. He made a rediclous joke and a jab, I felt, against Romney saying that prisoners like the food in prison better when certain governors are in office. His cronies Grahamesty and Lieberman are standing behind him. Brought up his age longevity by showing his mother and saying she will be 96 shortly.

He's a downright idiot. The more he talks the more people will reject him.

It does not surprise me that he is saying ugly things and making jokes.

Deep down he's probably ready to lose his temper because of the outright rejection message the American people are sending to him.

They've probably had to medicate him so all he can do now is to make jokes, because he's too groggy from the meds to site statistics and things like that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MCCAIN IS A FRAUD!!!

Please, everyone send these ALIPAC press releases to everyone in your email lists all over the US! Most people who don't pay attention to politics are lazy and just listen to the political pundits and talking heads and think McCain is just swell. If most people looked at McCain's RECORD vs. Gov. Romney's record, the majority of voters, conservative and moderate would vote for Romney!

Gov. Romney was my governor and I voted for him while living in Mass. He did an excellent job in getting rid of the $3 BILLION deficit the Liberals created, and did so without raising taxes. And most people aren't aware of this, but former ACTING Gov. Jane Swift (she was never elected and was VERY unpopular), who became ACTING Gov. because former Gov. Paul Celluci took an ambassadorship to Canada, should not be critizing Gov. Romney. Under hers and Celluci's administration JOBS FLEW OUT OF MASS! She recently tried to pin that on Romney. Also, she had a few scandals of her own -- babysitgate and troopergate. She had staffers BABYSIT her newborn twins and had the state police commute her back and forth to her home in WESTERN MASS to Boston everyday (six hour commute daily). As a Republican you'd think she'd have considered the costs to the taxpayer and to be able to do her job more effectively to just move to the Boston area. She's an idiot and is only coming out with these statements because Celluci was supporting Giuliani, and now McAmnesty. The Republican party better get their heads out of their asses, or they're going to lose a large portion of their members!

I've lived in south Florida now for over four years. The recent FL primary was a farce. McCain STOLE that from Romney based on lies! Once McCain saw that he and Romney were running a very tight race, two or three days before the primary he comes out with the "timetables" lie about Romney, giving Romney no time to respond -- how convenient for McAmnesty. What a dirty, underhanded trick by a dirty, underhanded politician! We must NOT let him get away with this! It's said that the military, elderly and Hispanics (no surprise there) vote for McAmnesty. Well, from what I hear from officers in different armed services branches, McCain is DESPISED by the military!

Check out on YouTube: search: VETSAGAINSTMCCAIN. These vets claim McCain, once elected to the Senate, sat on a commitee (not sure which one) that BLOCKED the public from accessing records of POW's/MIA's. Now why would he do that? He has something to hide say the vets. He made multiple propoganda films saying Americans were going to bomb schools, hospitals, etc. Aren't officers only to give name, rank and serial number?!? Anyway, it's very telling of this man's character, or lack thereof rather. NumbersUSA also rates McAmnesty as ABYSMAL along with ALL Democrats! Americans for Better Immigration give McAmnesty an F-, not an F, but an F-!!!!

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD ON MCCAIN! IF HE IS ELECTED HE WILL RAM AMNESTY DOWN OUR THROATS AT THE FIRST POSSIBLE CHANCE, ALONG WITH HIS "NATIONAL HISPANIC OUTREACH DIRECTOR", THE EVIL DR. JUAN HERNANDEZ! Isn't it telling as to whom McCain hires for immigration issues, vs. whom Romney hires?!? Kris Kobach is a tough anti-illegal immigration advocate. But most Americans don't know this because our "mainstream media" won't cover it. They want McCain to win..guarantees a LIBERAL in the WH either way!

Ramussen has Mitt Romney in Mass @55% McCain 23%

Please email evangelical endorsement also. This is major.

Rick Roberts is on

http://www.760kfmb.com/

Help : We must get this out to all media

http://www.standardnewswire.com/news/80212228.html

Standard Newswire
    the Reverend Rob Schenck (pronounced SHANK) is president of Faith and Action in the Nation's Capital, chairman of the Committee on Church and Society for the Evangelical Church Alliance and co-founder of the annual National Memorial for the Pre-born and their Mothers and Fathers, the only pro-life worship service held inside the U.S. Capitol complex in Washington, DC. [/b]

Standard Newswire™ LLC
    February 4, 2007
    One Penn Plaza, Suite 6202
    New York, NY 10119, USA.
    (212) 290-1585
    McCain, Huckabee Worst Picks for Evangelicals

MEDIA ADVISORY, Feb. 4 /Standard Newswire/ -- The Reverend Rob Schenck (pronounced SHANK), in his capacity as a private citizen, today released this statement regarding tomorrow's primary votes:

"I have spent the last 33 years as an active evangelical Christian. I am an ordained evangelical minister. I graduated from an evangelical Bible college and an evangelical seminary. I serve on the board of America's oldest association of evangelical church leaders, and I head one of the most active evangelical ministries in Washington, DC.

"I have thought long and hard about the upcoming elections. I have prayed earnestly about them, and I have met many of the candidates and their top campaign people and I have studied their platforms and policy proposals.

"After careful and prayerful consideration, I have concluded that an evangelical vote for Mike Huckabee is a vote for John McCain, and a vote for John McCain will be a disaster for this country.

"Let me explain. It's clear to me and many others that Mike Huckabee is not broadening his appeal enough to win the primary. Therefore, his only contribution is to siphon off votes, giving McCain a clear path to victory. It's very possible Huckabee is being positioned to be John McCain's pick for vice president. In order to win, McCain needs Mike Huckabee and the evangelical votes he brings with him. The specter of a McCain-Huckabee ticket is bad for evangelicals.

"McCain is proud of his signature accomplishment, the McCain-Feingold law co-authored with liberal Democrat senator Russ Feingold. McCain-Feingold severely limits the First Amendment rights of evangelicals. McCain will use this law as the litmus test for his Supreme Court nominees. If a judge is likely to be against McCain's unconstitutional law, McCain will not nominate him. Make no mistake about it, constitutional originalist judges will be against McCain-Feingold. These same judges will also be pro-life, for traditional marriage and for the public acknowledgment of God.

"Only liberal judges will support McCain-Feingold. They will also be pro-abortion, anti-traditional marriage and against the public acknowledgement of God. So, with a McCain-Huckabee administration, or with a McCain-anyone administration, we get the wrong judges. Most distressing, we get the wrong justices on the U.S. Supreme Court.

"Evangelicals must consider both the stakes and the realities in this election. Mike Huckabee's continuation only helps John McCain. The consequences are just too great to take this risk. A McCain victory will hurt this country because of the long-term damage of the wrong judges and justices. Worse, McCain's court legacy will continue to hurt our children and our grandchildren, perhaps even our great grandchildren.

"Evangelicals must choose wisely from among candidates other than Mike Huckabee and John McCain as they vote tomorrow, February 5."

For identification purposes only, the Reverend Rob Schenck (pronounced SHANK) is president of Faith and Action in the Nation's Capital, chairman of the Committee on Church and Society for the Evangelical Church Alliance and co-founder of the annual National Memorial for the Pre-born and their Mothers and Fathers, the only pro-life worship service held inside the U.S. Capitol complex in Washington, DC.
    _________

Re: McCain in Boston Stealing Votes

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy
    I'm watchng McCain on CNN in Boston attempting to steal Romney votes. He made a rediclous joke and a jab, I felt, against Romney saying that prisoners like the food in prison better when certain governors are in office. His cronies Grahamesty and Lieberman are standing behind him. Brought up his age longevity by showing his mother and saying she will be 96 shortly.
    I saw McCain try to tell that joke and it fell flat. No one understood it at first, till he did a weak laugh, like we all do when we humiliate ourselves. THEN he went on to tell another one 2 minutes later and again, no laughs. I think he will in the end hopefully kill his own candidacy or keel over. I will except either with a smile........

Concerning his longevity, his mom didn't spend those years in a concentration camp. That must shorten your life even if you have good genes. I like his mom better than him. She doesn't lie. When I heard her say that Republicans would have to close their noses and vote for him... she knows he is hated by lots of people.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris