Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Soooooooooooo our children are not God's Children?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder what God thinks of His children who are breaking the laws of our country as they slither across the border everyday? I wonder what He thinks of those who enroll their kids in our schools, yet pay no taxes to our government, those who take up beds in our hospitals and pay no bill -- I wonder what He thinks of Americans who work hard, yet see their inheritance being stolen from them everyday by these invaders?

These people are not being tortured in their country. They're not being starved to death. They're not refugees. They're coming here to STEAL and send back CASH to their country, as well as undercut our wages and take from US.

That's NOT Christian. It's not even humane -- it's thievery.

This "God's Children" stuff is nothing more than a cheap shot to get us to feel sorry for them. I dont' feel one BIT sorry for any of them. It's their choice to come here. They could stay and rise up in their own country and do something about the injustices there -- instead they come here and purport to try to take back what isn't theirs.

They may be God's children, as am I, but that doesn't mean I have to respect their character -- which I don't and NEVER will.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Why does McCain pander to illegals so much?
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Remember what Senator Thad Cochran said about John McCain in January:

"The thought of his being president sends a cold chill down my spine. He is erratic. He is hotheaded. He loses his temper and he worries me."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What McCain is doing when he uses the term "God Children"...He is giving his approval or sanctioning breaking the laws of the United States, specifically by one particular race or group of people...These people happen to be from Latin America. No way could Americans get away with lawbreaking like the illegal aliens do... Try driving drunk or with a stolen or no license or auto insurance if you're an American sometime?...I guess if they work with stolen social security numbers, they should be admired for all the trouble they went through to get it...Working under the table for cash and not paying taxes should be admired too.

Both McCain and Bush seem to always have an endearing look on their faces when they speak about their beloved "Gods Children."

April
    Once again someone using God as a way to sway people to his corrupt way of thinking, or guilt them into ignoring illegal behavior. How disgusting!!!!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    McCain knows that there are more Hispanics in the U.S. then any other race.

By pandering to them he will get their vote, which will ensure him victory of being elected.

By pandering to the illegals saying that they are "God's children," appeases the Hispanic citizens who were born here ensuring even more support towards victory.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Proud to be an AMERICAN

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12