Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCain during debate: “I’m proud of my record.â€

[b]
    McCain during debate: “I’m proud of my record.â€

Great Rant! Wish it could be published but I know of no MSM outlet in these parts that would allow it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If all states continue to give us the same candidates as before; then we deserve what we get.

Great post johnwk.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

GR
    That is a mistake if McCain said that he's proud of his record, especially since mexico's illegal aliens is the consistently first issue for America's majority, and none of us want amnesty ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    Great post johnwk.
    The truth is always refreshing to hear!

Both McCain and Specter would make good cabana boys for Obama along with Charlie Crist of Florida, Obama’s newest cabana boy.

JWK

My personal opinion, all sitting senators and representatives should be replaced...starting with John. I have a great deal of respect for him and his status as a POW, however, lately he has been losing ground on running the country.

I would prefer that term limits be instituted, that retirements aren't at taxpayer expense, and their medical is no different that ours. If congress wants to make me happy, then they must pass the test...
    "Throw every eligible*politician out of the Federal Govenment this November!* If their replacement doesn't do the job, then throw them out the next go around."

Quote Originally Posted by manlyva153
    My personal opinion, all sitting senators and representatives should be replaced...starting with John. I have a great deal of respect for him and his status as a POW, however, lately he has been losing ground on running the country.

I would prefer that term limits be instituted, that retirements aren't at taxpayer expense, and their medical is no different that ours. If congress wants to make me happy, then they must pass the test...

I'm a fan of term limits, but only as already expressed in our Constitution and was carefully decided upon by our founding fathers.

I am also a fan of certain requirements being enforced for those who are allowed to vote, which were also carefully decided upon by our founding fathers. If anything should be changed, one of the first things which ought to be changed is that those who do not pay federal “income taxesâ€

April
    Red Alert! Dream Act Amnesty!!!! Please take Action!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1092008.html#1092008