Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    I've sent the video to everyone on my mailing list and, of course to Lou Dobbs. I'm sure Lou is getting bombarded with emails .. The smiling devil has been on Lou's show numerous times...so we'll see if Lou will blast away at McCain!

GREAT AmericanMe!!!
    Keep up the good work!

Yes the smiling devil has been everywhere spreading his disgusting message, time for him TO GO right ALONG with McCAIN!!!!

Working on it now.

Just got this e-mail from Lars Larson show.

I'm going to run the audio of that tonight on my national radio show

Just say NO to Juan McCain!
    Lars Larson
    National 3-6pm pacific 866-509-5277
    Northwest 11-3pm pacific 866-439-5277
    talk@larslarson.com
    www.larslarson.com

GREAT NEWS, BULLDOGGER!!!! WOW! THANK YOU!!!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    Just got this e-mail from Lars Larson show.

I'm going to run the audio of that tonight on my national radio show

Just say NO to Juan McCain!
    Lars Larson
    National 3-6pm pacific 866-509-5277
    Northwest 11-3pm pacific 866-439-5277
    talk@larslarson.com
    www.larslarson.com
    AWESOME BULLDOGGER!!! WAY TO GO!!!!

THIS IS HOW WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE PATRIOTS!!!

Juan Hernandez

Let's make the McCain organization shoo him away.
    No matter how cynical you are, you can't keep up.* --Lily Tomlin

April

Re: Juan Hernandez

Quote Originally Posted by dad3war8ucks
    Let's make the McCain organization shoo him away.
    UNITED WE STAND!!!

Well it's happening....Juan Hernandez got all the local media to announce to illegals to get out and vote for McCain because he's an open borders a-hole. So now the illegals will be responsible for who gets the Republican nomination. I have about given up. This just makes me sick. I sent the information about Juan Hernandez out to Drudge, O'Reilly, Hannity, all the media outlets days ago....why didn't ALIPAC get the word out about this earlier? I mean I'd really like to know? I am DUMBFOUNDED that this is happening.....and as I said just about DONE with the fight. I wouldn't put it past McCain that he planned this all along....his advisors probably said that if he ran on a closed border campaign he would NOT win....so he planned this.
    BTW----I can't get rid of this smiley face ---I have tried. I certainly didn't enable it and I AM NOT SMILING RIGHT NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by tracypfau
    Well it's happening....Juan Hernandez got all the local media to announce to illegals to get out and vote for McCain because he's an open borders a-hole. So now the illegals will be responsible for who gets the Republican nomination. I have about given up. This just makes me sick. I sent the information about Juan Hernandez out to Drudge, O'Reilly, Hannity, all the media outlets days ago....why didn't ALIPAC get the word out about this earlier? I mean I'd really like to know? I am DUMBFOUNDED that this is happening.....and as I said just about DONE with the fight. I wouldn't put it past McCain that he planned this all along....his advisors probably said that if he ran on a closed border campaign he would NOT win....so he planned this.
    BTW----I can't get rid of this smiley face ---I have tried. I certainly didn't enable it and I AM NOT SMILING RIGHT NOW.
    tracypfau,

ALIPAC just found out about this on Friday of last week when Freedomfolks Blog and Michelle Malkin released this news.

We had urgent items that had to be completed over the weekend and then we started launching this material on Monday and again today on Tuesday.

This material was going up on our website, here in the discussion groups, almost immediately after release by the original sources.

Our entire support networks were contacted approximately 38-60 hours later.

That is about as fast as it gets.

Anyone get this information from any other major organization? I believe we are the first large national group to put this out.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    ANOTHER DAY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE PATRIOTS!!!!

LETS KEEP SPREADING THE WORD ON MCCAIN/HERNANDEZ!!!! NEVER GIVE UP AND NEVER GIVE IN!!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast