Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCain & Hucklebee - Election Rigging?

McCain and Hucklebee conspiring to fix elections.

Hucklebee on CNN saying "this is the American people picking a candidate" What a bunch of crap!

Is this fair?
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

No Hucabee, it's people that were nominated by the party to represent a group and if they are really doing that it is questionable.

The majority of Americans are Conservatives being boondoggled by Liberals.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I know this is politics but it shows you the kind of person McCain is. He is certainly someone I DON'T want in the White House on any account. I have decided that I will vote Democrat in November if McCain is the Republican nominee. I'd rather fight Hillary as I know she's my enemy than have a back stabbing, snake in there who claims to be on my side. How could you EVER trust this man??? He will twist Republican arms to pass amnesty. At least if it is brought up by Hillary, the Republicans will circle the wagons and fight it.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Maybe Ron Paul ought to team up with Romney when Ron sees he has no chance to win somewhere. Then Ron Paul can run as an independent later. The way this is working out, all the candidates can conspire and pick the winner. This is total BS! Just like corrupt cops that plant the evidence.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

It is perfectly legal...

It is perfectly legal to for the candidates to give their delegates to someone else. Watch out for Huckabee ...if he gathers a lot of delegates and decides to drop out..he could give them ALL to mccain. That may be what you are seeing. McCain gives huckabee all his delegates to win.(southern states)..Huckabee drops out at the last minute and gives all those delegates to mccain. I see the game clearly now. Sticky..sticky. For the Romney folk...it's best to hope that Ron Paul stays in the game to the end for a brokered convention..that's the only hope for Romney or Paul because of the tag teaming with Huckabee and McCain.

Re: It is perfectly legal...

Quote Originally Posted by jazzloversinc
    It is perfectly legal to for the candidates to give their delegates to someone else. Watch out for Huckabee ...if he gathers a lot of delegates and decides to drop out..he could give them ALL to mccain.
    I wonder what the people who voted for Huckabee think about that? Issue wise McCain is pretty much the opposite of Huckabee, they only place they agree are lying and dirty deals!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A baptist preacher should not want to win by a dishonest and underhanded method-Shame on you Shuckabee!

Re: It is perfectly legal...

Quote Originally Posted by jazzloversinc
    It is perfectly legal to for the candidates to give their delegates to someone else. Watch out for Huckabee ...if he gathers a lot of delegates and decides to drop out..he could give them ALL to mccain. That may be what you are seeing. McCain gives huckabee all his delegates to win.(southern states)..Huckabee drops out at the last minute and gives all those delegates to mccain. I see the game clearly now. Sticky..sticky. For the Romney folk...it's best to hope that Ron Paul stays in the game to the end for a brokered convention..that's the only hope for Romney or Paul because of the tag teaming with Huckabee and McCain.
    I NEVER KNEW THIS WAS LEGAL! How can it be? Huckabee has been out of money, so I guess he is being paid off so McCain can win.

THIS MAKES ME SICK! IT GIVES ME MORE REASON TO WANT McCAIN TO FAIL.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

that woulnd't...

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if the mccain campaign is funding huckabee also..so they can do this.

Banned
    Both of their campaigns were broke , Where are they
    all of a sudden getting all this cash ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast