Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

fundraisers...

Mccain did a bunch of fundraisers when he was in florida..I also know he is the only candidate that took a government grant to fund his campaign. Remember that dollar you donated to Politicial campaings when you filed your income tax?? lol. (I never donate to that)

Quote Originally Posted by DHolmes7
    A baptist preacher should not want to win by a dishonest and underhanded method-Shame on you Shuckabee!
    I have respect for a man of God but IMHO... NOT Every man that claims to be called by God is Good and pure They should be but they aren't. Look at all the men of God that have went totally against the word of God. You can say your called by God and you can be the biggest Devil in disguise while claiming this. It says Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Matthew 7:13. What someone says can be one thing what you do and feel is a totally different thing. I am a believer in Jesus Christ and NO One before him or after him has been sin free...Just the facts he was the only sinless man. I hate it when People use God in the way most politics uses him and they will stand Judgement for doing so just like we all will stand Judgement be it with or without the great Lawyer JESUS CRIST.

He should be very ASHAMED to even be running for such an office, If he were a true man of God he would be out here trying to Preach the WORD of God by stepping on some toes !
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

I think Huckster has turned the gods against Arkansas. Tornadoes are flying all over the place. I've got my staircase hideaway cleared out.

The bartering or trading or giving away, of delegates like baseball cards is no better than rigging the voting machines. The CFR is calling the shots and our democracy is on the way out. ALL of the candidates seem to be corrupt. If I voted for McCain, I would be madder than hell becuase my vote went to Huckabee.

usanevada wrote
    Both of their campaigns were broke , Where are they all of a sudden getting all this cash ?
    Who else but the CFR, they gotta be pumping money into these campaigns. They have to lie, cheat and steal to win. Nothing they do is honest.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    I think Huckster has turned the gods against Arkansas. Tornadoes are flying all over the place. I've got my staircase hideaway cleared out.
    With luck, maybe one of them will pick up Huck and spirit him off to Oz, the true home of the great Wizard, John McCain.

"Pay no attention to that traitor behind the curtain."

I for one will let the Dems have it. Let the country go and then when its a real mess like in 1994 it will be swept clean again for a while. Maybe the Republicans will FINALLY learn a lesson. I WILL NOT VOTE FOR MCCAIN. In fact, I got the papers to re-register today after I voted.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So, Roy Beck?

Did he get a pledge from Huckaphony when Huckaphony signed the lie
    for Numbersusa , if so give one good reason McCain would be making deal with the Huckaphony.

facts count
    Or Will Huckaphony go to the convention prove up he told the truth when he signed the pledge or will he make himself the only liar who out did
    John F. Kerry and his lies and fraud.?

Time ticks, truth will be known, and there will be judgement one way or the other.

Romney's Press Release WV

Romney Press Release Concerning McCAMNESTY/HUCKAWACKER WV Double Team

Romney Campaign Responds to West Virginia's Republican Party Convention

From Romney Press Release

Boston, MA – Today, Romney for President Campaign Manager Beth Myers issued the following statement regarding the outcome of West Virginia's Republican Party convention:

"Unfortunately, this is what Senator McCain's inside Washington ways look like: he cut a backroom deal with the tax-and-spend candidate he thought could best stop Governor Romney's campaign of conservative change.

"Governor Romney had enough respect for the Republican voters of West Virginia to make an appeal to them about the future of the party based on issues. This is why he led on today's first ballot. Sadly, Senator McCain cut a Washington backroom deal in a way that once again underscores his legacy of working against Republicans who are interested in championing conservative policies and rebuilding the party."

Re: Romney's Press Release WV

Quote Originally Posted by lccat
    Romney Press Release Concerning McCAMNESTY/HUCKAWACKER WV Double Team

Romney Campaign Responds to West Virginia's Republican Party Convention

From Romney Press Release

Boston, MA – Today, Romney for President Campaign Manager Beth Myers issued the following statement regarding the outcome of West Virginia's Republican Party convention:

"Unfortunately, this is what Senator McCain's inside Washington ways look like: he cut a backroom deal with the tax-and-spend candidate he thought could best stop Governor Romney's campaign of conservative change.

"Governor Romney had enough respect for the Republican voters of West Virginia to make an appeal to them about the future of the party based on issues. This is why he led on today's first ballot. Sadly, Senator McCain cut a Washington backroom deal in a way that once again underscores his legacy of working against Republicans who are interested in championing conservative policies and rebuilding the party."
    Excellent!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12