Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJones
    But he said he was sticking to his guns.
    Why bother, he has no bullets!!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

When asked if he could foresee circumstances in which he would drop his bid for the White House, McCain quipped, "Contracting a fatal disease."
    Yeah, it's called AMNESTYITIS and you've got a real bad case of it. As you'll come to find out John, it's FATAL.............to your campaign!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Hey John McPain, don't let the door hit you on the way out - of your campaign.

I heard on John and Ken show yesterday he's broke because his campaign team spent all their money - assuming more would just flow in like a river.

Well, he opened his big trap and look what happened! Hahahaha.

If he gets an influx of cash, we'll pretty much know where it came from. Mexican drug lords, no doubt.

Re: McCain: I'll Drop Out When I'm Dead

And best line of the year goes to:

McCain's optimism doesn't seem to comport with reality.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

We should all be thankful to this man. He is now the Official Poster Boy for voter backlash against proponents of amnesty. I guarantee ALL other candidates will take notice.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Drain- McCain -campaign-...It's nice how it sort of rhymes!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Stupid McCain, he just does not get it. He was WRONG on the illegal immigration issue, hell STILL IS WRONG. I am glad we know what kind of man this guys is. Even if he was for America in the fight against the illegal immigration invasion, he would suck as a President. How the hell did this jerk ever get elected to the Senate? His temper is notorious, he decision making is lacking at best and treasonous at worse. He IS a war hero gone bad, they ought to make a reality show about it. When politicans go bad! McCain could host the show.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Seems he's caught that Bush stubborn streak.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12