Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Let's hope McCain's parents did not do that. I find it hard to believe that monster is American... I would be more apt to believe he is from Mars !!
    He was deported from Mars during a mass deportation of illegal aliens.
    <div>"The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite."- James Madison, The Federalist Papers No.49</div>

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood
    Yes, but the point the article attempts to claim is that their is a difference between: "natural born citizen" and a "naturalized citizen".

The author claims that a "natural born citizen" is only one that is born in the U.S. And since the base in panama was not technically US land, but panamanian land leased to the U.S. (and not an embassy) then McCain does NOT meet the criteria: "No person except a natural born citizen" to be eligible to become president.

I don't know if it is true (I hope it is), but I think a constitutional scholar should review the argument.
    Yes, it would be good to get more information on this. Has it ever been determined if someone born outside the US to US Citizens is a "natural born citizen" or a "naturalized citizen"? It might already be that anyone born to US Citizens is considered "natural born", and that their US passport is simply a substitute for a US birth certificate. Since the intent of the "natural born" wording was to keep anyone owing partial allegiance to a foreign power from becoming President, that is probably the case.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

McCain is ineligible to be presdient because of the quality of his character, regardless of where the fool was born.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12