Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCain is lying to us. prove me wrong!!

http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/02082 ... file3.html

I saw this on PBS - . I will still respect Romney wish

McCain is lying to us.

I hate to say it but I am willing to bet on this.

McCain tells us he has seen the light on immigration he tells us we will secure the borders. And then fix immigration reform. He talks in riddles – what I mean to say is its like this first he will claim the borders are fixed then when working on immigration reform he will grant amnesty – anyone want to bet just for the sake of it???? Also the links above …look at it – if you do any research on this Mr., Samuel Rodriguez you will see that when he states that he represents the Hispanics community and there((( families)))) you will see he is really representing Mexicans from Mexico

April
    Everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie, I do not even waste my time listening to him.

Banned
    Lets be truthful, If he wanted to, he has the power Now to shut down the Boarders and Yet Look nothing so why wait till he’s nominated… why not do it now

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Lets be truthful, If he wanted to, he has the power Now to shut down the Boarders and Yet Look nothing so why wait till he’s nominated… why not do it now
    Thats right! McCain, among others, have had the power for years to seal the border. But the INSANE CFRers have other plans.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

First off, don't worry because he'll never win. He's old and everyone hates him. Second, if he was president he would really get back at americans for stopping his first two amnesty attempts. Don't you think he's just dying to get back at us? He is, and if he ever got in power he'd be giving amnesty 1. to pay back his favors to Mexico or the IA movement and 2. to get revenge on the American people.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Can a president decide to grant amnesty without the consent of congress? I don't think so, otherwise Bush would have gotten his way with it already.

Let us keep a positive attitude regardless of who wins the presidency (and those who are left in this race are all for amnesty). Congress voted it down before and let's keep the pressure on for them to do it again as many times as it takes until we get secure borders and pass the SAVE ACT. That will pretty much take care of the illegals already here and those who may try in the future to come in.

Re: McCain is lying to us. prove me wrong!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tex_2585_8538
    McCain tells us he has seen the light on immigration he tells us we will secure the borders.
    What he means is he will stop illegal border crossing by letting in legally everyone who wants to enter! The light he has seen is he realizes he has to lie even more to get his amnesty/immigration surge bill passed. It seems he was a top learner at the Hanoi Hilton Communist re-education classes.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

First off, don't worry because he'll never win.
    I agree with all of you, and most definitely with TexasCowgirl.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Border crossers are probably only 25-30% of the illegals. There's tourist and student visa overstays that account for the majority of the illegal population. If we give amnesty to 20 million people (god that's alot) than what is going to prevent future immigrants from taking a citizenship vacation? The democrats say we are powerless to do anything once they are in our country after all.

There's no way McCain can win. But, GOD help us if there is a democratic open border president, dem majority congress and senate after the elections. They will pass a CIR that will probably be WORSE than McCain/Kennedy and will do so within a week. And you can bet your soon to be extinct american butt that those illegals will be voting in the next election.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]