Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCain "NOT" In Danger of Becoming President

Okay, now this is just my opinion.

If it comes down to McCain versus ANYONE. I hope this is not the case, of course.

A democrat will be the president. Why?

To become president, you have to pull from 1) your base; 2) independents; 3) even a few from the other party.

McCain is only warm and fuzzy with independents, liberal republicans, and democrats.

I do not believe the majority of the republican party is going to hold their nose and vote for McCain. I do not believe some people are voting simply NOT to have a democrat in the white house. Some will do it, others won't simply out of principle. Republicans have sat at home before.

It's a sad state of affairs, either way. I could be wrong though. His ego has driven him to believe that he has a chance at being president. I don't see it.

The only thing I see, is that he stands in the way of law and justice.

The flip side: IF he wins the nomination - we need something stronger than his sorry, "I've been listening. Close the border first" mantra.

If he needs his base, it seems like he should be able to offer a bit more on the things that are important to us.

You know, "How badly does he want to be President?"

This is hard to write. Because, I believe McCain is such a snake in the grass.

Any thoughts?

Banned
    This was never about mcCain from the start

Obama or Hillary will kill him in a general election

It was set up that way for Hillary

Can you see Obama and the Old Goat debating? It will look sooooo bad. They'll practically agree on everything!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by 31scout
    Can you see Obama and the Old Goat debating? It will look sooooo bad. They'll practically agree on everything!
    Yep he will stumble all over the place and the younger voters won't go for him.

Did you see his face today. It's all blown up. Must be from gritting his teeth in anger over Rush and Hannity.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well I am pulling for Clinton to win tonight. If McLame is the republican nominee, at least Clinton went on record opposing drivers' licenses for illegals, so that will make it a little easier for me to vote for her.

I will NEVER vote for McLame, NEVER !!

Seething...

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by 31scout
    Yep he will stumble all over the place and the younger voters won't go for him.

Did you see his face today. It's all blown up. Must be from gritting his teeth in anger over Rush and Hannity.
    Yeah, I bet he's seething with anger about Rush and Hannity.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Well I am pulling for Clinton to win tonight. If McLame is the republican nominee, at least Clinton went on record opposing drivers' licenses for illegals, so that will make it a little easier for me to vote for her.

I will NEVER vote for McLame, NEVER !!
    This is awhole lot of how I feel too
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

I do not believe any Republican could be elected this time due to the current administration's policies, however in 8 years the American public will be disgusted with democrats and once again a change will take place with a new Republican. I believe we should have a one term president, 4 or no more then 5 year that way damage did to America hopefully would be limited.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

I've been wondering if a McCain win will spur a massive Republican rebellion and the party leaves the party . Does that make sense?

Didn't that happen back in the 1800s when a new party arose?

I just don't think that the conservative base will accept John McCain.

Just an idea anyway

Well, I'm re-registering tomorrow as an Independent. I'm a life-long Republican and I don't like the way they have run this race at all. I'm sick of the waffling by the current administration on the border the mess with McCain/Kennedy and all the spending. I hope many follow my lead and leave the party this week.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast