Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

bigpcanuck, I hope you you will take snarks not as an afront as I do want to hear views from Canada, because most Americans are rolling around here asking What the pudding? And a lot of Americans have no clue what is going on.
    As far as McD's, I have no idea how far corporate governance goes over franchisees. Yes, we will cook the burgers like we were taught in Hamburger College, but is there a policy of E-Verify demanded by the corp. or is that up to individual franchisees?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Arizonablue wrote:

Fact of the matter is, Fast Food, Hotel/Motel, Construction are keeping the ilelgals here, and I don't see ANY gameplan to attack the root of the cause.
    The game plan is E-verify! Making E-verify mandatory is what we need. We need Rep. Heath Shuler's SAVE Act.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Sry Vortex if i was'nt very clear and off topic, this is the first forum i have ever joined and have very little experience . Pls bare with me as i try to learn the ropes . thx : )

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    As far as McD's, I have no idea how far corporate governance goes over franchisees. Yes, we will cook the burgers like we were taught in Hamburger College, but is there a policy of E-Verify demanded by the corp. or is that up to individual franchisees?
    in another post about banning McD's a response was made about they do not descriminate but also mentions something about the franchises..... the impression i got was that it is up to the individual location. so i hope some have a good supply of paper and stamps to mail one to each location..or fax..or drop off

Quote Originally Posted by secretevilplan
    Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    in another post about banning McD's a response was made about they do not descriminate but also mentions something about the franchises..... the impression i got was that it is up to the individual location. so i hope some have a good supply of paper and stamps to mail one to each location..or fax..or drop off
    i am stopping by my local mcdonalds on my way to work today to speak with a manager and ask if they use e-verify. hey, if it takes 5 minutes of my time to confront someone face-to-face to possibly make a difference, it's worth it to me. if they do not use e-verify, i will let the manager know that i will be sharing that information with as many people i know.
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123