Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McLame admits it, his TOP Priority: IMMIGRATION REFORM

I can't believe this traitor, he Hispanders to the Latino elected officials telling them his TOP PRIORITY once elected is to implement Immigration Reform?? Not to help Americans with high energy costs, not to protect them from crime, terrorism or drug cartels and gang banger thugs, but to give illegals AMNESTY.

WTF is wrong with this idiot? Does he really want to lose? Does he think that a few moronic illegals who can't even vote will put him into the WH?? Does he think that by offering illegals amnesty he will get the support of real voting Americans? I am finished with this treasonous SOB, once and for all. He can kiss my ass AND my vote good-bye. I'm done with him.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

I would only support McCain if Senator McCain recuses himself from our immigration policy and enforcement then appoints Mitt Romney then turns his policy and enforcement over to him.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can "Never" support McAmnesty . We've known since his Drake Hotel Chicago private Latino meeting , What he truly is and will always be . A Lair . Just like Bush . Just like Pelosi . Just like ALL of them .
    This battle isn't over yet . CFR has 2 Idiots for us to pick from , imo they both are Brain Washed Anti-American Trash . No Soul No Class No Morals , just Trash .
    Last week UTAH turned the tide voting out Pro-Immigration 5 time Incumbent Chris Cannon . WTG Utah . Course this person will recieve a high paying job from a lobby group for supporting Pro-Immigration.
    Also "Chuck Baldwin" is making More sense everyday imo. He's For American Familys and Working Class and doesn't support Illegals.
    I can not support a "Party" i know in my heart to be totally wrong on the "Issue's" facing our Nation . No Progressive Demorats or Gop Lobbists for me .
    Constitutional Party it is , Chuck Baldwin. and to "Hell with McCain and that Sorry Double-Talking obama .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

McCain will never get my vote; nor will Obama. A vote for either of those two is a vote that says you want amnesty, and both candidates will use it against you when they legalize 30 million illegals.

It is time to stand firm and let the GOP know we are not taking their garbage candidates anymore. This entire primary season for the GOP was rigged, as there is no way under the sun McCain should have been the nominee when Romney dropped out so suddenly.

Hey, maybe we should start a campaign where we flood the GOP office with articles of the crimes committed by illegal aliens, and tell them this is who McCain wants to give amnesty to. Then outline the statistics and tell them we're going to let everyone know across this country the kind of people McCain is protecting.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: McLame admits it, his TOP Priority: IMMIGRATION REFORM

Quote Originally Posted by reptile09
    I can't believe this traitor, he Hispanders to the Latino elected officials telling them his TOP PRIORITY once elected is to implement Immigration Reform?? Not to help Americans with high energy costs, not to protect them from crime, terrorism or drug cartels and gang banger thugs, but to give illegals AMNESTY.

WTF is wrong with this idiot? Does he really want to lose? Does he think that a few moronic illegals who can't even vote will put him into the WH?? Does he think that by offering illegals amnesty he will get the support of real voting Americans? I am finished with this treasonous SOB, once and for all. He can kiss my ass AND my vote good-bye. I'm done with him.
    Did you REALLY believe him when he changed his tune earlier in the campaign and said he'd go after border security first? Even that was a red flag. There should be no "first." It should be no amnesty, period!

I cannot understand all the Americans who are going to hold their nose and vote for this jerk. No way McCain, folks!!!! He is NOT (NEVER) on our side!!! Wake up!

McCain's wife's family owns one of the country's largest beer-distribution companies in the middle of illegal-alien territory. Wanna bet there are a bunch of illegals working there??!!! McCain does not want to harm that cash cow.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    I would only support McCain if Senator McCain recuses himself from our immigration policy and enforcement then appoints Mitt Romney then turns his policy and enforcement over to him.
    Since this won't happen, I'm glad you will not be supporting Amnesty John.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tencz57
    I can "Never" support McAmnesty . We've known since his Drake Hotel Chicago private Latino meeting , What he truly is and will always be . A Lair . Just like Bush . Just like Pelosi . Just like ALL of them .
    This battle isn't over yet . CFR has 2 Idiots for us to pick from , imo they both are Brain Washed Anti-American Trash . No Soul No Class No Morals , just Trash .
    Last week UTAH turned the tide voting out Pro-Immigration 5 time Incumbent Chris Cannon . WTG Utah . Course this person will recieve a high paying job from a lobby group for supporting Pro-Immigration.
    Also "Chuck Baldwin" is making More sense everyday imo. He's For American Familys and Working Class and doesn't support Illegals.
    I can not support a "Party" i know in my heart to be totally wrong on the "Issue's" facing our Nation . No Progressive Demorats or Gop Lobbists for me .
    Constitutional Party it is , Chuck Baldwin. and to "Hell with McCain and that Sorry Double-Talking obama .
    I don't know about you, but i've known since he tried to shove an amnesty bill down our throats last year with Kennedy.

We have all known for quite awhile that we are totally screwed in this election.

It's difficult to say who we would be worse off with, Obama or McAmnesty. I have argued both cases with myself over the last few months.

I will be writing in Chuck Baldwin's name on election day. I will also support wholeheartedly my GOP congressman who has steadfastly stood against amnesty. I will hold my nose and vote for Senator Coryn because he did vote against amnesty and also it has been proven we can have influence over him.

And that is the bottom line I think. When neither choice is good it is usually best to go with the one you can influence. In McAmnesty's case, he has shown we cannot influence him in anyway. This is an irrefutable fact I wish the McCain supporters would recognize.

As to the issue of getting out the vote so we dont lose too many seats in congress, that is where Chuck Baldwin comes in. WE really need to get his name out there and get some enthusiasm going. He wont win but he may get enough conservative turnout to accomplish two main goals:

1) Save the many good conservative congressman who are in tough fights in their district. 3.00%-4.00% extra turnout makes all the difference in the world.

and

2) Send a message to the Republican party that they are finished if they dont nominate real conservatives

It will also benefit by helping the Constitution party get a national footing. I may not agree with all their stances but they are light years better than the republicans at this point.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast