Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MD - 'Riotous' black mobs 'out of control' Baltimore police dispatch dozens of units,

World Net Daily
    Colin Flaherty
    9/4/2013

'Riotous' black mobs 'out of control'

Baltimore police dispatch dozens of units, helicopters

VIDEOS AT SOURCE

Even by Baltimore standards, neighbors are astonished at the frequency and intensity of black mob violence in and around a suburban skating rink this summer. And last summer. And the summer before.
    And at other skating rinks and other shopping centers and other neighborhoods in the Baltimore area over the same period.

Local media and public officials refuse to report or talk about how everyone involved in these hyper-violent confrontations is black. But neighbors know. And many think that the race of the criminals is preventing law enforcement from arresting and prosecuting those responsible for these “riotous” and “out of control crowds.”

The latest violence is centered around the Skate Land roller rink in the Baltimore suburb of Fullerton. The crowds range from 300 to 900 people. They require as many as 25 police cruisers and a helicopter to control.

The dozens of examples of black mob violence connected to the rink range from throwing bricks through police car windows to vandalizing the Denny’s restaurant next door. The violence includes beating clerks and stealing merchandise from a nearby convenience store, fighting with police, jumping on cars – breaking window and ruining paint – and much, much more:

Amber Ruth was caught up in one of the periodic spasms of violence where hundreds of “children” walk in the street, stop traffic, destroy property – and worse. Says Ruth to the plucky Patch newspaper:
    “I was on my way home on a Friday night around 9:30pm and they shut down Skate Land at Putty Hill because of fighting and those little hoodlums busted out my back window with me sitting in my car when i was stopped at the light in at Rossville blvd & BelAir Rd..
    “I called over a Police officer and told him what they did. He told me to get out of there it WAS NOT SAFE! No kidding, it was not safe, they busted out my window, $800 worth of damage.”

The violence forces businesses to close during peak skating hours. Many of the stories of violence and vandalism involve the crowds walking to a nearby bus stop. WBAL TV captured some of the mayhem:

“Community members said the crowds at the Putty Hill-area Skate Land are out of control and getting dangerous.
    “Police said that the complaints about large groups of rowdy teens leaving Skate Land at 11 p.m. and being loud and destructive increased in early July.
    “‘They’re complaints about destruction of property. We have businesses that have had to lock their doors because of the large crowds,’ said police Cpl. Cathy Batton.
    Investigators described damaged cars and street signs. They said they increased patrols with 25 police cars this past Saturday, but teens threw bricks through the car windows. Two juveniles were arrested on disorderly conduct charges that same night.
    “Anil Chadha, an employee at the nearby 7-Eleven, told 11 News that teens attacked him from behind on Saturday. He showed reporter Kai Reed damage to his car that he said happened when a group of teens jumped on top of it.
    “‘Every Saturday, it’s a problem. A lot of kids come in here – 300, 400 kids come in here,’ Chadha said.”

Daniel Porter, the manager of Skate Land , sees himself as the good guy: Giving inner city “children”
    something to do on Friday and Saturday nights. Even if they have to take a bus to get there from far away. And he says he needs the busy weekends to keep his business open during the week.

“Skating is not as popular as it used to be,” Porter laments.

Juanita Foster-Anderson is a chaperone who says most of the violence comes from a “few bad apples that ruin it for other kids,” said the Patch.

Neighbors scorned that answer: “A few bad apples?” asked a reader at the Patch. “By my vision that night, they were ALL bad apples on the street. Did not see one kid acting respectful at all. If there were some good apples, they definitely weren’t included in the hundreds on Belair Road last Saturday evening.”

Porter said the problem could have been avoided if city and county officials had listened to his suggestions to provide buses to pick up the “children” at the rink. But public officials told him that private companies are responsible for their own transportation.

Many of the local media outlets do not publish comments if they refer to the race of the people involved in the violence. But some do, some times. Including WBAL TV.

“I have seen the animals coming out of this skate rink all are black and have no respect for anyone or any thing. They walk in the middle of Belair Rd and dare you to hit them. All of them need parental control.”

Another viewer said
    “If the teens were all black, it should have been pointed out as who. Nowadays, so-called journalists report the news to suit their agenda.”

This epic level of black mob violence in more than 100 cities around the country is documented in “White Girl Bleed a Lot: The return of racial violence and how the media ignore it.”

But to some viewers of WBAL, that did not matter:
    Stop jumping on board with the race card ok….What does race have to do with this????

Funny that question should be asked. Because Maryland Gov. Martin O’Malley answered it just a few days ago at the 50th anniversary commemoration of Martin Luther King’s March on Washington.

In America there is “still too much apathy when the lives of people of color are too often valued less than the lives of white people,” said O’Malley.

O’Malley’s comments reflect an increasingly popular view on racial dynamics: Any difference between whites and blacks on crime, health, education, housing, income, employment – whatever – is due to one thing: White Racism.

It’s called Critical Race Theory and its proponents say white racism is everywhere. It is permanent. And black people are not capable of the same vile behavior.

Attorney General Eric Holder gave a speech one week before that where he said that black people convicted of the same crimes as white people get heavier sentences.

While that’s not accurate, it is an accurate reflection of liberal approaches toward criminal justice in places like Baltimore.

Baltimore has been the scene of dozens of episodes of black mob violence over the last three years. Many reported here at WND.com. Last month, the Baltimore Sun reported that T. Rowe Price, one of Baltimore’s largest employers, is considering leaving the area because one of its vendors was recently attacked there.
    Last year, Baltimore legislator Pat McDonough asked the governor to declare the upscale Inner Harbor a “No Travel” zone because “black youths” were terrorizing the downtown.

In 2009, the Baltimore Sun published a blog posting titled: “Near Riot at Skateland on Belair Road?” Several readers wrote in to remove the question mark: “I too live in the area and see the roaming masses of homies when Thugland, I mean Skateland gets out. A veritable ‘Homie-fest!!!’ They like to block the entrance to the 7-11 until Abdul comes out with a baseball bat.”

One of the reasons police do not arrest more black people in the Baltimore area is because black juries are often reluctant to vote to convict black defendants. This observation of racial jury tampering comes from academic and legal studies such as “Jury Nullification, Race, and The Wire.” And from David Simon, creator of the Baltimore crime drama, The Wire, a veteran of 13 years on the cop beat for the Baltimore Sun.

Simon is the Hollywood uber-liberal who recently made headlines in the wake of the acquittal of George Zimmerman in the killing of Trayvon Martin: “The season on African-Americans now runs year round,” he declared. “If I were a person of color in Florida, I would pick up a brick and start walking toward that courthouse in Sanford.”

In his recent book, “Homicide, A year on the killing streets,” Simon talks about racial jury nullification with unusual candor:
    “As with every other part of the criminal justice machine, racial issues permeate the jury system in Baltimore. Given that the vast majority of urban violence is black-on-black crime, and given that the pool of possible jurors is 60 to 70 percent black, Baltimore prosecutors take almost every case into court with the knowledge that the crime will be seen through the lens of the black community’s historical suspicion of a white-controlled police department and court system.
    The effect of race on the judicial system is freely acknowledged by prosecutors and defense attorneys – black and white alike – although the issue is rarely raised directly in court.
    Race is instead a tacit presence that accompanies almost every panel of 12 into a Baltimore jury room. Once, in a rare display, a black defense attorney actually pointed to her own forearm while giving closing arguments to an all-black panel: “Brothers and sisters,” she said, as two white detectives went out of their minds in the back row of the gallery, “I think we all know what this case is about.”

In addition to the dozens of examples of black mob violence downtown and in the Inner Harbor, Baltimore area violence is not just limited to Skate Land and not just the Putty Hill mall.

“White Marsh Mall and The Avenue at White Marsh is exactly the same way,” said one reader of the Patch. “Been there on a Friday or Saturday night lately? Horrible. County police officers are outside and inside the movie theatre and patrolling The Avenue as well.”

Other readers mentioned Towson as another scene of racial violence around public places.

One Baltimore resident and WND reader who wants to be known as John has lived in the area around Skate Land all his life. He recently moved to a “liberal enclave” near Johns Hopkins University.

“THIS IS NEW,” said John of black mob violence in suburban areas. “It ain’t supposed to happen here. These are neighborhoods that have never seen anything like this – and now there’s a bunch of it, attributed by the cops to what seems to be a single gang of black teens. A couple blocks away, a shopkeeper was held up at closing time, tried to run – and was shot in the arm and back.”

Twenty miles away, at the Arundel Mills Mall, six black people assaulted a shopper on Saturday. According to WBAL: “When the victim tried to defend himself, the others in the group surrounded and assaulted him.”

Black mobs routinely terrorize cities across the country, but the media and government are silent. Read the detailed account of rampant racial crime in “White Girl Bleed a Lot: The Return of Race Riots to America”

See a trailer for “White Girl Bleed a Lot”:

Source: http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/riotous-b...-of-control-2/
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What a shame that juries of their peers won't convict these hoodlums! They must not care what their neighborhoods are becoming!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn