Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The mainstream media won't report on crimes by ILLEGALS because the media THEMSELVES are illegal, they are TRAITORS!

They might report it if enough of us send in every article we see and don't let up so they know we are serious about it....Tell them this is why I am getting my news from the net....because the MSM refuses to inform Americans of the dangers they are in.

With pressure from them we could possible get the government to listen and do something....we need to let them all know we are outraged.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I agree, SOSAD, we all need to email them and tell them it's their responsibility to keep the public informed. And attach an article to all our letters. We have so many articles of the crimes committed by illegal aliens that we could all send a different one everyday for months.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It don't know how the anchors on these MSM channels sleep at night, because I believe if this stuff was reported, the people would demand that something be done about the illegal aliens in this country. Just think how much that would cut down on the crime if the government enforced our immigration laws.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great letter Tiny. The media in this country continues to betray us on a daily basis. I remember reading an article last year in which the author said that it was shame that Americans knew more about the justly imprisonment of Paris Hilton for drunk driving violations rather that the injustly imprisoment of Ramos and Compean simply for doing their jobs while protecting our country. I think the media is ignoring the things illegals do in this country. I get sick of reading the "feel good" stories about illegals. Illegal immigration is a crime.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

I think it's up to all of us to put pressure on the media to report all the news, not just selective liberal junk.

Well, the 4th is over now and I'm going on a campaign to to try to wake up the media. I'm going to email them an article every day about illegal alien crime until they start reporting something. Anyone want to join in?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12