Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mel Martinez of Florida

I seem to remember hearing that Mel Martinez was born in Cuba and now is an american citizen.

i thought someone born in another country counld not run for any politcal office beyond governor of a state. if this is the case, how is he able to sit in DC as a US Senator?

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Help us Recall Sen. (R) Mel Martinez of Florida

Comprehensive Immigration Reform has Become the Goal of Senator Mel Martinez an Immigrant from Cuba

Help us Recall this fool and put him in the un-employment line

Total Signatures to Date = 5230
    Total Florida Signatures to Date = 3922

http://www.recallmel.com/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Ol Mel is not real popular in Florida , I would assume he is going to
    be thrown out if anyone decent runs against him

As a naturalized citizen or otherwise I assume they can
    run for any office except President

I'm not really sure but obviously someone would have
    called it if he wasn't allowed to run

The guy is such a poor pathetic excuse he gives good Cuban
    Americans a bad name

If I'm still living in this state when Martinez comes up for a vote, he sure as heck won't get mine.

Pathetic indeed.

Something stinks to high heavens about all of this state of affairs.

Banned
    The trouble with Martinez as with Lindsay Graham

These guys are full tilt morons and open borders nuts

But finding people , viable people to run against them and
    win is the problem

Don Goldwater , a very viable anti illegal immigration candidate ran against
    nappy in Arizona and got crunched , yet Arizona passes
    super tough anti invader bills

Tim Kane is another example , the people scream about these
    open borders idiots but they keep electing them

As "usanevada" said, You must be born in the USA to run for President, its open season on all other offices We should change this also.

Someone born in another country should not sit in congress or in any judicial position that represents U.S. cititzens or decides their fate in the judicial system.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    As "usanevada" said, You must be born in the USA to run for President, its open season on all other offices We should change this also.

Someone born in another country should not sit in congress or in any judicial position that represents U.S. cititzens or decides their fate in the judicial system.
    I have to disagree with you, I have a granddaughter that my son and his wife adopted from Russia. One day that doll is going to be president if her grandmother has anything to say about it.

Quote Originally Posted by bettsie
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

I have to disagree with you, I have a granddaughter that my son and his wife adopted from Russia. One day that doll is going to be president if her grandmother has anything to say about it.
    Well then "bettsie" I hope your dream comes true..and so happy you love her so much!!

We do seem to have alot of politicians with divided loyaltys though and its very sad ....but I'm sure you graddaughter would not be that way Good Luck! I'll bet she is adorable!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)