Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Memorial Hospial

One of my family member's is sick, and in the hospital. So, I'm stuck waiting in the waiting room here with her. I see that there are many hispanics getting ahead of my family member.

One just walked in not speaking a word or english! Now he's complaining that there's a wait in english. He fainted on purpose behind me so he can get ahead of everyone else. Now he's sitting in a wheel chair laughing at everyone else that was here waiting before he showed up. Funny thing is when the hospital asked for his social security number, he couldn't give it! This is disgusting. Why do people keep on letting these illegals get away with all this crap? I'm sick of it!

Does anyone else notice this in their hometown hospitals?
    "I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio" - Rodney Dangerfield

Ginger, this happens everywhere. Thanks to the clinton administration, no hospital can turn away illegals for healthcare.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

My grandson had a severe allergy attack one night and after hours care is done at the ER. You call your doctor and he says, fine, have the hospital call when they have you admitted.

She showed up at the ER with my grandson broken out in whelps and having trouble breathing, the ER was filled with illegals and she was told it would be 4 hours before they could admit him. Now all they had to do was admit him and his doctor would be there - but no, they wouldn't even do that.

She called the doctor again and he called the ER. They told him, it was 'first come, first served'.

She drove 30 miles to another smaller hospital, less illegals in town, and they treated him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was in a car accident a couple weeks ago, was on the freeway and got side swiped by some car who then took off about 4 cars total were involved. My kids were in the back seat and had hit their heads and my side from where my car had been hit was hurting so I went to the hospital just to be sure everything was okay. I have no health insurance, can't afford it. So I go and right away because I speak english they want my ssn and what not. Basically a couple of days after my visit I get a call from someone from a lawyers office representing sharp chula vista wanting their money. I HADN'T EVEN GOTTEN A BILL YET! A couple of days ago U finally got the bill and it was over 1100.00 just for me. The accident wasn't even my fault and I'm stuck with a bill for 1100.00 and that hospital has some nerve sending me a bill from an attorneys office to collect thier 1100.00 when illegals get treated for FREE!

Awww....poor misunderstood babies.....they only want to work and have a
    better life.......YEAH while they destroy our health, wealth and safety.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    I was having severe pain from an ovarian cyst. My husband and I sat waiting in the emergency room for 3 1/2 hours. I was doubled over the pain was so bad. Then this foreign guy, I'm not sure his nationality, comes in doubled over in pain. They take him straight back. I was outraged. My husband asked why they took him first and they said they take more serious patients first. He looked like he had the same thing I did, except I know he didn't have ovaries! We were so angry. We left that hospital and went to another about 1/2 hour away. We got there, no wait. The wait in emergency rooms is one of the things that makes me most angry about illegal immigration. It should not be this way in our country.

GFC
    The illegals should only be entitled to emergency treatment.

Ok I just left the hospital. After the doctors are done seeing you, they tell you to walk up to this desk to varify your billing address and health insurance stuff. That same guy was ahead of my family member. He didn't know where he lived, gave this phone number. 555-1234. Didn't give a social. The guy behind the counter said "OH! I guess you're medicade then" Why should our tax dollars pay for this dumbdumb that's mentally ill? He showed up to the hospital to say "I'm off my med's, I need pills" They took him right away, but my family member that was about to be sick on the waiting room floor had to wait forever.

Sad part is, I drive to another county so I can try to avoid this! I still can't avoid it!
    "I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio" - Rodney Dangerfield

It's only going to get worse!

Our hospitals used to be safe, clean, and hospitable. NO MORE. Now we have a bunch of unchecked illegal alien ingrates who take advantage of our health care system. They also are spreading MRSA, TB, Whooping Cough, and other diseases into our hospitals. It's INSANE.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    It's only going to get worse!

Our hospitals used to be safe, clean, and hospitable. NO MORE. Now we have a bunch of unchecked illegal alien ingrates who take advantage of our health care system. They also are spreading MRSA, TB, Whooping Cough, and other diseases into our hospitals. It's INSANE.
    I KNOW!!!! It is really bad when you are scared to breathe in a hospital. I do not need to get TB or that grose intestinal worms thing they have.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast