Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    My kids were in the back seat and had hit their heads and my side from where my car had been hit was hurting so I went to the hospital just to be sure everything was okay. I have no health insurance, can't afford it. So I go and right away because I speak english they want my ssn and what not. Basically a couple of days after my visit I get a call from someone from a lawyers office representing sharp chula vista wanting their money. I HADN'T EVEN GOTTEN A BILL YET! A couple of days ago U finally got the bill and it was over 1100.00 just for me. The accident wasn't even my fault and I'm stuck with a bill for 1100.00 and that hospital has some nerve sending me a bill from an attorneys office to collect thier 1100.00 when illegals get treated for FREE!
    Do you have Personal Injury Protection (PIP) included in your car insurance? If so, it'll cover your bill.

http://www.insurance.wa.gov/factsheets/ ... tRcdNum=40

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Americans need to start speaking spanish in the ER and refuse to give an social security number, and give fake addresses. And we all need to do it, maybe they will get the message.

It makes you want to start screaming in the ER, illegals get the f out of here and go back to Mexico.

You should have said Medicaid, just like that last "American".
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Sorrry about hearing all of the problems all of you are having, but here in the Tulsa area we are doing great. This week at work on Monday when all of the power went out one of my employees slipped on the ice and injured his wrist and I went and sent him to the hospital and he was in and out of the emergency room in less than 1 hour. It's great not having to many illegals left. Our law 1804 is most defentally working.

I'm at the Mall in West Dundee IL. guess what's playing over the intercom through out Sears. You guessed it. el Mexico music. I had to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by bootsalinda
    Americans need to start speaking spanish in the ER and refuse to give an social security number, and give fake addresses. And we all need to do it, maybe they will get the message.

It makes you want to start screaming in the ER, illegals get the f out of here and go back to Mexico.

You should have said Medicaid, just like that last "American".
    They guy next to my family member only spoke spanish, so I started to only talk Ukrainian. He got so mad. He was turning up his stupid spanish Jerry Springer type show with half naked women on it. So, I started to talk louder in Ukrainian. It totally ticked him off.

What is the most disgusting is that if you have health insurance that requires a co-pay, they "highly suggest" that you pay your money then and there. They don't want to send the bill in the mail to you. Their "excuse" is that oh mail gets lost, people move, sometimes your health insurance provider takes forever and a day to process stuff.... Yeah right! They just want us to pay for the stupid illegals right away.
    "I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio" - Rodney Dangerfield

Quote Originally Posted by cplob
    I'm at the Mall in West Dundee IL. guess what's playing over the intercom through out Sears. You guessed it. el Mexico music. I had to leave.
    I can't go to the malls here in Northern Cuba... I mean Miami..... Everything is in spanish! Tis why I try to do all my shopping online. Atleast I don't have to deal with ignorant stupid people that can't speak a word of english. Actually let me correct myself. They can only swear and threaten you in English.
    "I could tell that my parents hated me. My bath toys were a toaster and a radio" - Rodney Dangerfield

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    84 California Hospitals have closed their ER's between 1994 and 2003 due to illegal aliens not paying the Hospital bills.

Birth statistics- 380,000 plus "anchor babies" were born in the U.S. in 2005 to illegal alien parents, making 380,000 babies automatically U.S. citizens. 97.2% of all costs incurred from those births were paid by the American taxpayers.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

GFC
    Quote Originally Posted by ginger-snaps
    Quote Originally Posted by cplob
    I can't go to the malls here in Northern Cuba... I mean Miami..... Everything is in spanish! Tis why I try to do all my shopping online. Atleast I don't have to deal with ignorant stupid people that can't speak a word of english. Actually let me correct myself. They can only swear and threaten you in English.
    Ginger have you ever been to Gainesville. That is where I live. Illegals are a rare sight unless they are just passing through. English is King, no spanish is needed. I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    My kids were in the back seat and had hit their heads and my side from where my car had been hit was hurting so I went to the hospital just to be sure everything was okay. I have no health insurance, can't afford it. So I go and right away because I speak english they want my ssn and what not. Basically a couple of days after my visit I get a call from someone from a lawyers office representing sharp chula vista wanting their money. I HADN'T EVEN GOTTEN A BILL YET! A couple of days ago U finally got the bill and it was over 1100.00 just for me. The accident wasn't even my fault and I'm stuck with a bill for 1100.00 and that hospital has some nerve sending me a bill from an attorneys office to collect thier 1100.00 when illegals get treated for FREE!
    Do you have Personal Injury Protection (PIP) included in your car insurance? If so, it'll cover your bill.

I have Geico and I had full coverage but the PIP was not offered in the policy which I find to be ridiculous so I will be changing my insurance for one that has this. My own insurance company has screwed me over I will no longer be doing business with Geico ever again after this.

MW
    gemini wrote:

My own insurance company has screwed me over I will no longer be doing business with Geico ever again after this.
    In that case you may be interested in this:

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ7anYbfo ... re=related

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast