Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Geez dont these idiots ever give it a break with the illegal alien crap?
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

I think that much of the downfall of our country along with this whole current financial mess has been because of the millions of illegal aliens sucking off of the American taxpayers.... Our country is broke, and paying for unlimited numbers of illegal aliens entering our country illegally, is the final straw that is breaking the camels back!

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    kennedy is the hospital again. I can't feel a thing for this worthless piece of crap with his illness. He has destroyed so much of this country during his reign of terror in congress.
    Wow, you can disagree with someone politically but to call him a worthless piece of crap just shows how low you're willing to go. McCain worked with Kennedy on the comprehensive reform so you must feel the same way about him right? Reminds me of all those here who wished for McCain's death back when Romney was the favorite despite all the good things he'd done for this country (ex. vietnam). Simply sick that people think that way.

With this bailout, how is Nobama going to gvie all these illegals their freebies. How is he going to fund his universal health care, how is he going to fund his $864 billion dollar donation to the UN? How much more do they think we will take?Alot of these mortgages went to illegal alilens. How much more do they expect to give them? WE need a revolution. WE are sick sick sick of these payouts. The illegals are part of this problem so we need to get rid of them inorder to help solve this problem. The ecomonhy goes hand in hand with the illegal invasion of our country. We need to revamp NAFTA.

kennedy is the hospital again. I can't feel a thing for this worthless piece of crap with his illness. He has destroyed so much of this country during his reign of terror in congress.

I totally agree with you enough is enough, he has done his job, for several lifetimes.

I could care less about this piece of crapola.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by koobster

I totally agree with you enough is enough, he has done his job, for several lifetimes.

I could care less about this piece of crapola.
    I agree with you both! It's hard to feel bad for a man who has been behind destroying this country. His 1965 immigration bill was the beginning of the end of this country...Then he went on for 43 more years doing more damage to this country!

I would protest this bill to my senators but I live in Illinois - Obama and Durbin.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Mc Cain opened his portion of the debate with loving words for Kennedy!!!
    I had a moment of stomach turning during that and of course later on that continued!
    I thought for sure we would be "Kennedy-free" for now on. But it looks like the old guy just wont quit. He has done enough damage to this country. He needs to retire for sure!

McCain should have been informed that Kennedy was released from the hospital a few hours before the debate. Then we wouldnt have had to listen to that nauseating opening.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

LOTS of OUR leaders have turned out to be TRAITORS, and Menendez and Kennedy are only TWO of them!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12