Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

okay having watched the video i have to beg to differ with the post because at the end, Menendez said that he did not want to see Cavuto leave his job as has been reported. he didnt threaten to have cavuto fired or anything close to it. IF this is the same video

grumble
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I thought he said he didn't want to see Neil leave the show like so many others. And Neil said he would leave himself. It sounded like a threat to me.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I thought he said he didn't want to see Neil leave the show like so many others. And Neil said he would leave himself. It sounded like a threat to me.
    well, there might be rumors out there that said Cavuto might be thinking about leaving that show, and menendez said he didnt want to see him leave the show. im not sure why the comment about neal leaving his own self.

I haven't seen the video so I don't know what exactly occurred so I won't comment on this, but my general comment is that I won't be surprised if the Democrats try to bring back the misnamed Fairness Doctrine to try to stifle the few remaining voices of media opposition.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    The Democrats are getting cocky believing they have this election in the bag. It's apparent that if Obama gets in there, the first thing they will do is try to silence the American people.
    That exactly how I feel. The Democrats KNOW that the majority of American people are going to ask educated questions that concern us all. We are not going to simply be quiet and put our lives in their hands like they expect us to do. They will 1st attack conservative radio, then the internet. OBAMA AND THE DEMOCRATS WILL DESTROY US.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks for posting this LE. I don't know if Menendez threatened Cavuto's job, but clearly Menendez was unprepared and looked foolish during this interview -- finally admitting he didn't know the answer to simple, clear questions from Cavuto about top income tax rates under Reagan and what's proposed by Obama (not cap. gains rates) etc. Rather, Menendez just spouted tired talking points. And this is a U.S. Senator. Wow.

BTW, this is the same guy who held up and is trying to kill E-Verify.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12