Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mere Threats of Enforcement Elicit Shrieks of Doom

Mere Threats of Enforcement Elicit Shrieks of Doom

Posted By Brenda Walker On 12 August 2007 @ 3:19 am

Bush’s alleged “crackdownâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    [quote]Bush’s alleged “crackdownâ€

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Time to bring back the "Bacaro"(sp) program.. It was a program that was in the 40s thru the 70s,I think..
    What it did was bring in the labor to pick the crops and send them back after the crops are in... They would hold 1/2 of the employees money until he was back in his home country... It worked like charm for years.. Then some of the farmers would start to not put the money in the account for the worker.. Other words Steel it from the poor guy... Those guys should have been thrown in the clink....

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    There always has been a lot of taking advantage of in the agricultural side of it with illegals. My own uncle (an American), a bachelor and a migrant worker himself, saw that many of the men he knew from his travelings and work over the years, were not getting the jobs they had once always had because the farmers preferred the illegal over these guys.

Now these American men from this particular generation, many of which were homeless, all bachelors, had to be paid at least minimum wage then, but my uncle had told my dad that they (the farmers) were getting the illegals for half of that. That was a while ago, maybe in the early eighties when minimun was about $5.00 hourly!! Can you imagine?

Then to top it off, my father and uncle were friends with one of the older orchard owners in Parkdale, Oregon (connected to Hood River, OR), he told my father on our yearly family apple gathering week up there, that a lot of the newer orchard owners, sometimes the second generation owners, were also failing to pay the illegals, and then would call the county sheriff when they wanted them gone.

So, yeah it has been a bad thing for a long time, and it is the likely reason they prefer the illegals to the LEGALS, it means they can pay a lot less and also payo ut less to the feds for their workers, and also sometimes totally rip them off for work done.

If the illegals who come here would wise up and see this, boycott all farming, the farmers would be forced to hire more on legally. The illegals then could be here legally, and get better pay, and make it also more desirable for them to go back when they could save more!!!

Seems the greedy farmers have been at the backbone of this issue?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Until this chickens--t of a President we have gets his butt up on national TV and tells everyone here illegally to leave or be arrested, I won't believe a word he says.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Until this chickens--t of a President we have gets his butt up on national TV and tells everyone here illegally to leave or be arrested, I won't believe a word he says.
    Even that wouldn't do it for me. The mistrust of our government is the most hated result created by this failure. I want to be for something rather than having to be in the opposition. I also want to vote for a candidate rather than voting against one.

"I'm a uniter, not a divider." G.W. Bush

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Why are we importing foods from China!!!! Cut trade off with them now!!! Half our nation is now owned by the Chinese!!!

The damn Bush's and Clinton has made a big mess of things with this "global" trading scams!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Cigar
    Time to bring back the "Bacaro"(sp) program.. It was a program that was in the 40s thru the 70s,I think..
    The H2A program is similar to the old Bracero program. I think there are a few extra requirements now, one of the biggest complaint the farmers have is it is not flexible enough, you have to guess 3 months in advance how many workers you will need come harvest time.

The other big complaint of course is they will have to pay more. Guess what you multimillionaire farmers, we don't give a damn. Start coughing up the dough!!

I don't know exactly what H2A is - but I do know Pilgrim's brings in workers from Mexico - and I have heard it is workers who worked in his plant down there. This way he can legally funnel in as many foreign workers as he wants, I suppose.

The thing about many of these workers is they are super educated, middle and upper middle class - and have super educated spouses who are taking jobs because they are bilingual. These spouses are working in banks, offices, wouldn't be surprised to learn they are teaching school.

I don't know if they get freebies or their tax situation. I don't know about their obeying other laws, I do know they look down on Americans with contempt. I have seen it, I have experienced it.

They are as big a threat to this country and it's people - economically - as the illegals.

I do know they look down on Americans with contempt. I have seen it, I have experienced it.
    They are the super elite of Mexico, so it appears that they carry that elitist attitude into our country. Instead of being appreciative of the opportunity they are being given here, they do the opposite and view us with contempt.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast