Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Interesting find!

There is a source here at ALIPAC that says the group that paid for this study in Germany.... the Friedrich Ebert Foundation is a financial supporter of LA RAZA!

We need to look further into this group called Friedrich Ebert Foundation

W

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friedrich_Ebert_Foundation
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sadly, many small communities are currently trying this multicultural social experiment, desiring to be citizens of the world, seeking foreign businesses, foreign citizens, legal and illegal, saying "all come," and the taxpayers and citizens lose, despite claims to the contrary.

Isaiah 26:3
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

This was on drudge yesterday also. Looked for it to be in our newspaper today but not surprisingly it wasn't.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: The future of America ?

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Two major conditions caused the loss of Rome: they allowed uncontrolled hostile immigration to dissolve the fabric of their civilization. Immigrants grew more powerful while exercising their own character of their cultures. They did not adopt Roman ways. Second, vast blocks of once Roman lands became foreign held and even the Roman population, once outnumbered, was no match for hostile immigrants.
    What is even more frighteningly similar is that the immigrants that rebelled and sacked Rome came from the very Germanic tribes that Rome had conquered and occupied in the past.......

France's immigrants come from their former African colonies of Algeria, Tunisia, and Morrocco. Many of Europes immigrants come from land Europe stripped from the Ottomans, who are now embarking on a Muslim invasion. Chinese immigrants are slowly repopulating Siberia and east Russia, taking back the land that the czars had taken from them in the past. And in the caucasus, Muslims are taking up arms in a holy war pushing back the Russians from the land conquered by the cossacks.

And of course, here in the USA. Mexicans are slowly repopulating the American southwest which America won by conquering Mexico in the Mexican War in 1848.

So as Rome conquered the barbarians, the barbarians are conquering Rome.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Perhaps this newfound study on the failure of unchecked European immigration will discourage any and all secretive attempts for our current Government to form a "North American Union" with Mexico and Canada.

One of the steps for completing a NAU is to de-value the American currency, the Dollar. It's almost as if the Obama Administration is wasting trillions of dollars on purpose. If the Dollar can be de-leveled to the currencies of Canada & Mexico, they'll introduce the "Amero" as the common NAU currency, which is similar to the "Euro" in the European Union, which, as we just now learned from Germany, contributed to unchecked immigration fracturing all of Germany.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    October 17, 2010

Angela Merkel is a racist, right?

Rick Moran
    30 Comments

The German Chancellor has come out and said bluntly that "multi-culturalism has failed:" http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11559451

The German Chancellor, Angela Merkel: "lmmigrants should learn to speak German"

Attempts to build a multicultural society in Germany have "utterly failed", Chancellor Angela Merkel says.

She said the so-called "multikulti" concept - where people would "live side-by-side" happily - did not work, and immigrants needed to do more to integrate - including learning German.

The comments come amid rising anti-immigration feeling in Germany.

A recent survey suggested more than 30% of people believed the country was "overrun by foreigners".

The study - by the Friedrich Ebert Foundation think-tank - also showed that roughly the same number thought that some 16 million of Germany's immigrants or people with foreign origins had come to the country for its social benefits.

Germany is not America and has little experience assimilating foreigners while America has been doing it for 300 years. But what Merkel is making clear is that the German/leftist model of celebrating and encouraging the development of the immigrant's culture separate from the host country rather than employing a "melting pot" strategy that has worked so well in America has utterly failed in assimilating the foreign workers who poured into Germany from the 1960's until today.

She is not saying anything different than critics of multi-culturalism here in America who are routinely tarred with the epithet of "racist" for espousing melting pot assimilation, including the necessity of foreigners learning the English language.

So is Merkel a racist or not?

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/201 ... _righ.html

Excellent posts here! If anybody has any doubt at all about where we are headed after everything written above - look to the east - Mother Russia was the melting pot of the ancient world - people flowed in from all directions - as cultures clashed the opportunity for oppressive government arose. Look at China. I believe that at one point I was told that China suffered from more than 122 different variations of Chinese language that were not intelligible to each other. Obviously now they have overcome that specific difficulty. However, last night I got to watch CCTV for a minute. The article was, as always, praising the Chinese government but it was interesting. The man being interviewed and the narrator explained that when cold weather hit people of all ages would suffer extreme cold until the government turned the heat on. This year, for once, the government finally got it right and turned on the heaters as soon as the cold weather hit.

Can you imagine not being to adjust your thermostat in your home to your needed temperature but have to wait until some bureaucrat stopped stealing from the heating fund so that the community heaters could be turned on? Is this where going Green will eventually take us?
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

"Sadly, many small communities are currently trying this multicultural social experiment, desiring to be citizens of the world, seeking foreign businesses, foreign citizens, legal and illegal, saying "all come," and the taxpayers and citizens lose, despite claims to the contrary."

Actually I think that our whole nation has been a testtube for this for decades. Yes we have educated pouring in to be doctors and engineers and they get those special Visas to displace our own born and bred and trained. Then look around at small business franchise opportunities on everything ranging from motels to tobacco shops and gas stations and you can see that there have been long term consistent incentives for corporations to offer these franchise opportunities to people around the planet and never once the US citizen. And at the unskilled end we have the illegals. Not planned you say? Extremely consistent I say.

I don't care what they say - my own eyes and common sense tell me different. They have tried so many bogus arguments on us - like recently when they floated the argument that the illegals can boost up lagging Social Security! As if we are too stupid to see the Ponzi aspect of that. Although that particular argument died quickly they are now putting out that Social Security was never designed for our current situation because back then people didn't live as long. Well golly gee - if that is the case then why did they give MY MONEY to so many strangers?

I have said this before lately and I'll say it again here. We need a news utility on radio, internet and TV that is a just the facts ma'am news dispensing entity. A news source for all that every faction can agree is non-biased and just presents the facts end of story. All we have these days is news-talk and talk is a 4 letter word.

"So is Merkel a racist or not? "

Of course not. What we are faced with here is a new type of immigrant that often comes from a political or economic environment that prevents them from thriving. While we perceive their refusal to assimilate linguistically and culturally to be the epitome of rudeness (especially if they are on our welfare systems) they do have a point. I fail to understand it but I have observed it time and again - the process of assimilating to the culture at large somehow destroys the extended family unit for most families. So I do understand that the integrity of the family unit is bound by language and culture and I understand why the immigrants do not wish to change that. So we find ourselves at a difficult crossroads because it truly is a human rights issue - each human should have the right to thrive and despite decades of help and intervention many of those corrupt governments have refused to change so the people left. But I am back to the old saying that two wrongs don't make a right. Just because one person is suffering does not mean that 2 people must suffer to share the pain. Just because one is a victim does not mean that you need to victimize the other in attempt to right the wrong. So we US citizens should not have to bear the burden of Mexico's corruption since we have enough of our own that we labor under. Great economic deprivation is a good tool to force changes that people were resisting.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast