Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We knew that look at all the white children with fake ghetto accents and pants drooping to their knees

Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    "Sadly, many small communities are currently trying this multicultural social experiment, desiring to be citizens of the world, seeking foreign businesses, foreign citizens, legal and illegal, saying "all come," and the taxpayers and citizens lose, despite claims to the contrary."

Actually I think that our whole nation has been a testtube for this for decades. Yes we have educated pouring in to be doctors and engineers and they get those special Visas to displace our own born and bred and trained. Then look around at small business franchise opportunities on everything ranging from motels to tobacco shops and gas stations and you can see that there have been long term consistent incentives for corporations to offer these franchise opportunities to people around the planet and never once the US citizen. And at the unskilled end we have the illegals. Not planned you say? Extremely consistent I say.

I don't care what they say - my own eyes and common sense tell me different. They have tried so many bogus arguments on us - like recently when they floated the argument that the illegals can boost up lagging Social Security! As if we are too stupid to see the Ponzi aspect of that. Although that particular argument died quickly they are now putting out that Social Security was never designed for our current situation because back then people didn't live as long. Well golly gee - if that is the case then why did they give MY MONEY to so many strangers?

I have said this before lately and I'll say it again here. We need a news utility on radio, internet and TV that is a just the facts ma'am news dispensing entity. A news source for all that every faction can agree is non-biased and just presents the facts end of story. All we have these days is news-talk and talk is a 4 letter word.
    We do need that because between the mass media and the government you have to really dig deep to get the truth. This is why you'll never see statistics on TV, magazines etc that tell us what groups commit the most crimes, the real stats on the cost of illegal immigrants in this country etc. I think if the American public saw the "true" numbers for the cost of illegals being here everything from jobs to schools to food stamps etc they would never get psst the border, it is astronomical I'm sure but the media and the government find ways to put the blame everywhere but where it belongs.

What I'd like to do i follow the trail of money to who's profiting the most by destroying our country with illegal immigrants and all the damage they bring. Then put those people in the deepest darkest cell for life.

It's the greed of a few that makes the rest of us suffer.

If the illegal immigrants were taking lawyers, bankers, doctors, government officials jobs/livelihoods these people would never have made it past the border.

sarum wrote:

Actually I think that our whole nation has been a testtube for this for decades. Yes we have educated pouring in to be doctors and engineers and they get those special Visas to displace our own born and bred and trained. Then look around at small business franchise opportunities on everything ranging from motels to tobacco shops and gas stations and you can see that there have been long term consistent incentives for corporations to offer these franchise opportunities to people around the planet and never once the US citizen. And at the unskilled end we have the illegals. Not planned you say? Extremely consistent I say.
    I believe that it is a plan to dissolve and transform the nation, planned for a long time. The fact that we are seeing increases in people coming here from nations that hate us, the fact that the borders are not secured, the fact that thousands of illegal aliens are being released from deportation hearings, the fact that alleged refugees and asylum seekers are coming in the thousands, whether legitimately or not, we cannot sustain our identity with this flood. We will be a squabbling third world nation, and those who hate us want to come and get a say in our destruction.

We keep allowing virtually uncontrolled immigration, and the word "rationing" is being heard more frequently. The American Dream and quality of life for Americans is seriously threatened.

Psalm 139:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    What we are seeing is the first breezes of a perfect storm.

Europe and America are under full tilt invasion. The problem is the power brokers and politicians that have allowed this will soon not be able to control it.

Sadly these the the exact conditions that in the future are ripe for massive genocide.

You have 4 competing cultures , American (notice I did not say white) vs hispanic
    (And I am not talking about Americans , real Americans of hispanic decent)
    In Europe you have Thousands of years of Anglo peoples being invaded by Arab/Muslim populations.

In both cases the receiving countries started the mess , they got lazy , they wanted cheap foreign labor ,

Now it is out of control over there and over here.

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    You have 4 competing cultures , American (notice I did not say white) vs hispanic
    (And I am not talking about Americans , real Americans of hispanic decent)
    In Europe you have Thousands of years of Anglo peoples being invaded by Arab/Muslim populations.

Read "Clash of Civilizations" by Samuel P. Huntington.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    I believe that it is a plan to dissolve and transform the nation, planned for a long time.
    Exactly!! They can't have their one world government with a strong, sovereign USA.

Illegal immigration going unabated is just one facet of their plan.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Los Angeles 'Little Mexico and El salvador hotspot'
    What do you expect by accepting the poor and uneducated strays of the world. This has been going on for years the damage is done.......

Integration is what it's all about.

The United States of America is the most open and inclusive society in the entire world. We've always been a peculiarly diverse people from our very origins, and our definition of citizenship is civic rather than ethnic.

My parents were Colombian immigrants. Dad was intelligent and ambitious; he received an advanced technical education and eventually started his own business. Mom secured full-time employment in small business financing and she's still at it. They both learned English and embraced American political principles. They valued American culture and respected the Rule of Law.

While my older brother spent the first year of his life in Colombia, I was the first member of the family to be born in the United States. I was raised to be an American. I was taught English BEFORE being instructed in Spanish. I studied the history of this republic and of Western civilization in general.

Take it from me, this is not a simple matter of the West versus everyone else. This is about the human species versus a psychotic clique with delusions of godhood.

We have a globalist elite comprised of international financiers and the transnational corporations they control. This elite is the oligarchy that controls the governments, militaries, and media of the West. It is this same elite that keeps the Third World in perpetual misery and servitude; they cause all the ills of the world, unconstitutionally using the muscle of the United States for the purpose and then directing the blame for said ills on us.

The West, Latin America, Asia, Africa, and all the rest are just pawns in the game as far as the globalists are concerned. Divide and conquer: Pit Americans and other Westerners against unproductive hordes of outsiders and in the end, hammer both sides into oblivion.

Almost any average American, being a good person, will tell you that these things foreign countries always complain about and blame the United States for are not what we want. We must reassert our sovereignty and wrestle the reins of government away from the globalists.

I want to address all you Reconquista fools out there. You're being deliberately brainwashed with a misplaced hatred of America and capitalism. Your illegal residence in our nation is a carefully planned step in the global elite's plan to build a North American Union and destroy the existence of not just the U.S. & Canada, but of your own homeland of Mexico as well. Your refusal to obey the law and the resistance of your lawful counterparts to integration is a political weapon designed to further the process of building an authoritarian global government.

You are meant to be the foreign mercenary army that seals the deal. The feds, at some point down the line, will promise you all sorts of goodies if you agree to attack Americans and bully them into submission. You will be desperate as the worldwide depression will have taken its toll by then. Their offer will sound quite convincing. You will believe that you'll get the rewards promised in exchange for your thuggery.

You will receive nothing.

And your masters will then smash you flatter than a pancake.

That's the fate awaiting you if this insanity continues. Whatever happens, it won't be my fate. I am an American. My allegiance is to the Constitution and to the People of the United States.

You won't intimidate a patriot.

Quote Originally Posted by ReddHeretic
    Integration is what it's all about.. .

Take it from me, this is not a simple matter of the West versus everyone else. This is about the human species versus a psychotic clique with delusions of godhood.
    VERY well said, Redd!! I especially agree with the above.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast