Monday March 11, 2013

Dear Friends:

If you haven't heard by now, my husband Sheriff Joe Arpaio had a little accident last week. He fell and broke his arm. The poor guy is in a lot of pain, but he hasn't stopped doing his job for a minute.

This accident came at the worst possible time. As you may know, there is a RECALL effort against him to remove him from office even though he was just sworn in to a sixth term. It never ceases to amaze me the lengths that his political opponents will go to in order to get him out of office!

On top of fighting a costly recall battle, my Joe is also fighting the Department of Justice, their lawsuits and all their political shenanigans. And, the Department of Homeland Security released thousands of illegal immigrants and is planning on releasing thousands more this month alone!

Just last week a Scottsdale, Arizona man threatened to kill my husband because he does not like Joe's fight against illegal immigration.

Sometimes I just wonder what is going on in our country.

So many good people have sent letters of support to the Sheriff after they learned of his accident. I thought maybe you'd like to sign a "Get Well Card" for him. It really lifts his spirits and means so much to him when he hears from good people around the country who support what he does.

Would you take a minute to send him some well-wishes? You can do so by clicking here.

Your support is invaluable to him as he recuperates and gets ready to go back fighting for the Rule of Law and common sense.

I truly hope you'll continue to support my husband. Your words of support and encouragement will go a long way to helping him through this healing process.

Thank you so much for everything you do.

Sincerely,

Ava Arpaio

POLITICO MAFIOSO: A Message from Ava Arpaio - Wish my husband Sheriff Joe Arpaio well