Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A message from One Fed Up American

Friends,

This came in my e-mail and I thought I would share.

Hi, my name is (EDIT) and 3 yrs ago Mexican illegals moved across the street. i got to know the young woman who told me exactly how this works with the illegals. so i thought id share it with you. 1 family member buys a house brings 3 family's over they share the house till they can each get their own house. then each member with a house brings 3 more family's over. those 3 buy a house thanks to bank of America.our whole neighborhood is now Mexican immigrants. and in only 3 yrs. in our town bank calumet was the bank doing this. they have now changed there name to First Midwest Bank. my question to you is how do i report these illegals w/o getting killed or my kids getting hurt? The neighbor i knew for 2 yrs is now moved and living with 3 new family's brought to 2ND her house. The man still comes there to ck on the status of the new families living there that should be moving soon. they all have brand new 250 ton trucks and houses. We have worked all our lives just to feed our kids.And we were born in america. Im thinking it may be best to become an illegal and return to America. At least all my tax dollars will come back to me.
    You have my permission to share this letter with anyone.
    Thank You ~ ONE FED UP AMERICAN CITIZEN
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Mexicans are not the only group of illegals invading like this. I think some other third world countries made a copy of that cartoon pamplet, the Mexican gov't gives to their unwanted, on how to invade the USA.

Legal immigrants come over this way as well only they have legitimate jobs. Unfortunately some of the legal immigrants are now able to share with invaders since the banks are giving illegals loans!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Nowadays banks are loaded with "REO" homes - forclosed or otherwise given back to the bank, and banks don't really want to be in the real estate business. Back in the boom, they were coming up with lending packages to get illegals into homes, now I would not put it past the banks to be doing something shady and unfair to natives just to get this load of real estate off their hands.

The irony is that were it not for the job losses, high home prices, and resetting adjustable mortgage interest rates, many Americans could have stayed in their houses. To add insult to injury: as far as the IRS is concerned, forgiven debt is straight-up income, so when the bank lets a house go for less than what's owed, the dispossesed citizen often gets a big tax bill on top of all their other troubles (note: it IS possible to settle with the iRS for far less than what's owed. I know someone who negotiates these settlements for a living.) So there may very well be something here to expose, more about the banks perhaps than the illegals.

My suggestion: take the addresses to the tax assessor's office and do a title search. You might see something interesting, whether it mentions the individuals, or some mysterious holding company, or the bank itself as landlord.

Wouldn't it be awful if we had a clear trail to show that far from humbly doing the jobs we "don't want to do," foreigners are taking our jobs, entire career paths and professions, and now our homes and we are simply being replaced and discarded in our own land.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In Florida all our property info is online for anyone to view including the deeds to our homes.Other states have all this info online too.It is listed on the local property tax appraisers web site.

On my street I know one home which is owned by 2 people,one with a hispanic name and the other a european name.They paid (which is online)$30,000 more then was asked for the house.

The house is small but 6 or 7 cars were always in the yard until recently.Now the house has been abandoned and is in forclosure.

A friend told me about a hispanic guy who bought 5 houses then rented rooms, approx. 10 people per house.All five houses have now been abandoned and are in foreclosure.(My friend had done work for them so had first hand knowlege)

It seems since the housing boom here in FL. went bust IA construction workers have moved away and the owners who housed them,having nothing to lose and having made a lot of money from renters simply walked away from their mortgages.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

April

Re: A message from One Fed Up American

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Friends,

This came in my e-mail and I thought I would share.

Hi, my name is (EDIT) and 3 yrs ago Mexican illegals moved across the street. i got to know the young woman who told me exactly how this works with the illegals. so i thought id share it with you. 1 family member buys a house brings 3 family's over they share the house till they can each get their own house. then each member with a house brings 3 more family's over. those 3 buy a house thanks to bank of America.our whole neighborhood is now Mexican immigrants. and in only 3 yrs. in our town bank calumet was the bank doing this. they have now changed there name to First Midwest Bank. my question to you is how do i report these illegals w/o getting killed or my kids getting hurt? The neighbor i knew for 2 yrs is now moved and living with 3 new family's brought to 2ND her house. The man still comes there to ck on the status of the new families living there that should be moving soon. they all have brand new 250 ton trucks and houses. We have worked all our lives just to feed our kids.And we were born in america. Im thinking it may be best to become an illegal and return to America. At least all my tax dollars will come back to me.
    You have my permission to share this letter with anyone.
    Thank You ~ ONE FED UP AMERICAN CITIZEN
    Blood boiling ALERT!!!

USA - we've seen a similar scam here whereby appraisals were rigged, financing procured, and a big cash kickback at closing to a straw buyer. This in turn bumped up the comps, bumped up the fake equity, and then people got suckered into thinking "my home is worth so much! I can safely take out some equity." In my zip code, if you bought in the last 6 or so years, you are probably upside-down even if you DIDN'T borrow against your equity.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    they all have brand new 250 ton trucks and houses. We have worked all our lives just to feed our kids.And we were born in america. Im thinking it may be best to become an illegal and return to America.
    Illegals can do this because they use fake IDs for work (or work for cash) then they use a different ID to get government benefits. By using a second ID they can claim no income and thus qualify for every benefit out there.

Quote Originally Posted by sturmruger
    The Mexicans are not the only group of illegals invading like this. I think some other third world countries made a copy of that cartoon pamplet, the Mexican gov't gives to their unwanted, on how to invade the USA.

Legal immigrants come over this way as well only they have legitimate jobs. Unfortunately some of the legal immigrants are now able to share with invaders since the banks are giving illegals loans!
    I agree. IMO, huge waves of illegals from Muslim countries are coming here too. I dont know if they are overstaying visas or coming through the Mexican border. But there seem to be 10 times as many as the number that would be legally be allowed to enter the U.S.

And they all seen to be settling in the Detroit area and some rural towns that have been economically evacuated, so they wont be discovered.

They also build billion dollar mosques everywhere. For who? I didn't think there were that many Muslims. They must all be "in the shadows".
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Too many Americans will do anything for a dollar . Some of my neighbors were getting small favors from the 3 families who tried to take over our n-hood. So not only did us and a few others have to fight the third world , but we had the others backstabbing us as well .

Most of this is because people either won't get involved or they benefit from favors . Then you have the kickbacks from local leaders who refuse to enforce the laws on the books .

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

thanks to bank of America
    Bank of America strikes again!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast