Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: A message from One Fed Up American

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Friends,

This came in my e-mail and I thought I would share.

Hi, my name is (EDIT) and 3 yrs ago Mexican illegals moved across the street. i got to know the young woman who told me exactly how this works with the illegals. so i thought id share it with you. 1 family member buys a house brings 3 family's over they share the house till they can each get their own house. then each member with a house brings 3 more family's over. those 3 buy a house thanks to bank of America.our whole neighborhood is now Mexican immigrants. and in only 3 yrs. in our town bank calumet was the bank doing this. they have now changed there name to First Midwest Bank. my question to you is how do i report these illegals w/o getting killed or my kids getting hurt? The neighbor i knew for 2 yrs is now moved and living with 3 new family's brought to 2ND her house. The man still comes there to ck on the status of the new families living there that should be moving soon. they all have brand new 250 ton trucks and houses. We have worked all our lives just to feed our kids.And we were born in america. Im thinking it may be best to become an illegal and return to America. At least all my tax dollars will come back to me.
    You have my permission to share this letter with anyone.
    Thank You ~ ONE FED UP AMERICAN CITIZEN

May I ask what your advice was to him?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"The man still comes there to ck on the status of the new families living there that should be moving soon."
    I don't quite understand. Are they actually buying the houses or renting them? That statement above seems to indicate renting.

I noticed...

I noticed sometimes we don't pay attention to our northern borders..I think the illegal irish and muslims come in through Canada.

European illegals

Another lesser known problem is european illegals...u dont need a visa to enter america if u are from europe..u just show up , call some friends get a job. u get a job u get a ssn and a green card in 6 months..

these guys enter at will, overstay and steal american jobs as well..however they are inconspicuous so we dont realize how big a problem it is. if u ever work in tristate area firms u will know what im talking about. u can ony detect them by their accent and a distaste towards america...

israelis are the worst within that..there is a silent jewish invasion going on when we are fighting mexico..unlike other immigrant groups..these guys invade the power corridors of washington..

Quote Originally Posted by carolinamtnwoman
    "The man still comes there to ck on the status of the new families living there that should be moving soon."
    I don't quite understand. Are they actually buying the houses or renting them? That statement above seems to indicate renting.
    Probably, either way!!

67% of illegals are coming from Mexico. The next 24-27% are coming from all other Latin American countries. The small remaining percentage are illegals coming from all other parts of the world!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12