Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Methodist Church & Assisting In the Harboring of Illegal

This is the location of a meat packing plant here in Nebraska employing illegal aliens. Does anyone know about the activities of the Justice for Our Neighbors programs in other states and know if someone has written something up on it and/or the harboring and aiding illegals other than the "Open Borders" crowd and the Methodist church?

By the way, I'm Methodist and I failed to get the memo that the church is giving my money away to help illegal aliens!

http://www.columbustelegram.com/article ... 370885.txt
    SCHUYLER, NE -- United Methodist Church Missionary Deb Keeney will speak at two churches June 8.

She will speak at 8:30 a.m. at the First United Methodist Church in North Bend, and at 10:30 a.m. at Christ United Methodist Church in Schuyler.

Keeney is the program manager of Justice for our Neighbors-Nebraska (JFON-NE), a faith-based outreach ministry of the United Methodist Committee on Relief. The mission of the JFON-NE is to welcome immigrants into our churches and communities by providing free legal services, education and advocacy. Volunteer driven clinics are held in Columbus on the last Tuesday of each month.

For an appointment or more information, contact JFON-NE at (402) 898-1349.
    If your ILLEGAL...get out of my country...get out of my state...get out of my community...get out of my face!...otherwise, have a nice day!
    http://nebraskaobserver.wordpress.com/

For your next "donation", send them the clause pertaining to aiding and abetting.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

FedUp,

You might look into the IRS form 13909, which is a complaint when non-profit organizations violate their non-profit status. They list nine categories of violations:

3. NATURE OF VIOLATION: Directors/officers/persons are using income/assets for personal gain Organization is engaged in commercial, for-profit business activities Income/assets are being used to support illegal or terrorist activities Organization is involved in a political campaign Organization is engaged in excessive lobbying activities Organization refused to disclose or provide a copy of Form 990 Organization failed to report employment, income, or excise tax liability properly Organization failed to file required federal tax returns and forms Organization engaged in deceptive or improper fundraising practices Other (describe):http://www.irs.gov/irs/article/0,,id=178241,00.html

If you do this you should get some others to file, also, and make sure you take time to understand what the IRS is looking for. They get a lot of malicious complaints, too, so it is probably an uphill battle. Do your own research on the process. But people do it.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm Catholic, but because some Catholic leaders in MY local parish and elsewhere SUPPORT illegal immigration, I put NOTHING in the collection plate! Instead, I give money to a fellow Catholic who is a REAL American patriot and whose family is facing HARD times because a MAJOR breadwinner was UNJUSTLY incarcerated!

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    I'm Catholic, but because some Catholic leaders in MY local parish and elsewhere SUPPORT illegal immigration, I put NOTHING in the collection plate! Instead, I give money to a fellow Catholic who is a REAL American patriot and whose family is facing HARD times because a MAJOR breadwinner was UNJUSTLY incarcerated!

Yes thats why you are a hero. Thats what I like to hear.
    You got it girl, keep going.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN