Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If "we, the people" don't get a turn around in our own government, at all levels, this country will be run by Mexico. I don't want a revolution in this country, but the more we have to fight the politicians to keep our sovereignty the more I think it is inevitable.

That is a fact.

Something else we simply must face - we MUST - our government is just as corrupt as Mexico's. If that were not true, Mexico would have been told to shut up and long time ago.

We need to clean house - completely.

We have got to stop bickering amongst ourselves and stop speaking in terms of dem/rep. There is no difference. They are all corrupt.

Unless we have someone who has voted with us for years, they need to go.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WHY on earth does OUR government HAVE to RECOGNIZE ILLEGAL ALIENS?! NO OTHER nation on this planet has to, and NEITHER should WE! WE are a SEPARATE, SOVEREIGN country, NOT a part of Mexico or any OTHER nation! WE have JUST as MUCH right to REFUSE to recognize illegals any OTHER country! In fact, we CANNOT AFFORD to recognize illegals!

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Mexico does not want their poorest back, they consider them dirty and they do not want to spend money on them. Mexico wants them to stay here and suck up OUR welfare while working, and sending the money back to Mexico.

Right on! The number one reason we have 40M illegals is because Mexico does not want them!!! Period!!! Their biggest export is their illiterate third world underclass and the stupid fools in Washington act as if they are sending us priceless cargo!

The North American Union is a one-way street and all roads lead to the US! There is not one word about "reciprocation" in the SPP! The US is just becoming a junk yard for everyone else's garbage. I would like to see what would happen if a few Million Americans started invading Mexico and demanding their inalienable rights! I hear the jails in Mexico are worse than death itself!

Mexico won't cease and desist until they are assured that every last one of their 40M rejects will not be returned to sender! And We the People will not stop until every single one is returned to sender!!!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    What I want to know is: what right does a foriegn government have in any and all politics in the USA ... this is not un-precidented ... but I think its time we boot... and I mean boot hard these entities that try to influence the US government that is by and for the people... not for illegal aliens and foreign goverments to manipulate

if this country cannot up hold its sovereignty then .... It's time for the Tea Party
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123