Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MEX and Illinois to sign a teacher swap covenant.

TRANSLATED FROM:
    http://www.correo-gto.com.mx/notas.asp?id=57620

Tomorrow, the delegation will travel to Chicago, where there will be an encounter with the mayor Richard Daley, and with Rod Blagojevich, governor of Illinois, where they will sign a covenant to exchange teachers between the SEP (Secretery of Public Education in Mexico) and the Board of education of Illinois.

Subsequently there will be a meeting with more than 60 people, among who the main common leaders of organizations of migrants, as well as a visit with representatives of residents of the Mexican community in Illinois, in Little Village Highschool. (at 4:00 p.m.)

MW
    I guess this can viewed as another small move to push the integration agenda forward. Many folks at all levels of government (local, state, and national) are involved.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes, Mexico and Illinois will sign a teachers' swap covenant and after the teachers from Mexico are here for six years, they'll start their path to citizenship. This is probably one of the reasons Calderon is touring the US. To sign as many covenants as he can. I thought it was illegal for States to make deals with foreign entities.

MW
    Wasn't it just a couple weeks ago that I read an article on here where Governor Arnold S. was making deals with Mexico enhance the exchange of commerce between California and Mexico?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Wasn't it just a couple weeks ago that I read an article on here where Governor Arnold S. was making deals with Mexico enhance the exchange of commerce between California and Mexico?
    Not only Calif. but the Governor of Wash. state and several other states just came back from making trade deals with Mexico and several Senators traveled with them. Mine for one "Crapo".I wrote him a nasty letter reminding him his job was in wash.

What the hell is the federal trade commission for or NAFTA< CAFTA etc. if these people can just go off half cocked on their own and do what ever they want...Do these goods have to be inspected?
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    It was Nappy in Arizona

MW
    usanevada wrote:

It was Nappy in Arizona
    Oh, it was Arnold too. I just don't remember exactly when I read the article.

Banned
    usanevada wrote:

It was Nappy in Arizona
    Oh, it was Arnold too. I just don't remember exactly when I read the article.
    Seems like they all are doing what they want

What strikes me is McCain said the border govs have to certify
    the border is sealed , It looks like at least 2 of them are cutting
    their own deals with mexico ,

Like anyone would really trust those bozos with a potato gun much less certifying the borders were closed

Early last year, the Dallas Independent School District (DISD) of Dallas, TX, was announcing their plan to IMPORT bilingual teachers for OUR schools! The idea was to bring in FORTY teachers from MEXICO. But LOCAL unemployed bilingual teachers SCREAMED that one DEAD!

Banned
    A couple years ago the Clark co school district here in Vegas
    brought in a ton of teachers from the Philippines. They payed
    dearly for that , it turned out over 40 of the teachers could
    not even speak basic English , It was a nightmare for them
    when we got done with them

They ended up sending a bunch back

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast