Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican Consulates in the US (where!)

Another thread I ran into (March) didn't show where the consulates were located.

I did a search and came up with this page.

http://www.mexonline.com/consulate.htm

I counted 20 states with Consulates and around 42 Consulates in all...

No Maine there, YET!
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Re: Mexican Consulates in the US (where!)

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    Another thread I ran into (March) didn't show where the consulates were located.

I did a search and came up with this page.

http://www.mexonline.com/consulate.htm

I counted 20 states with Consulates and around 42 Consulates in all...

No Maine there, YET!
    Interesting, I know for a fact that several consulates are housed inside of office buildings in downtown Chicago, yet they only list one.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

In Charlotte, there is the consulate of Nicaragua housed in 1,000 sq. ft. cottage, along with an employment staffing agency and some other business. The hairdresser who rents the next building, also a cottage, is getting alot worried about the characters she sees in the parking lot. I don't blame her.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Boy all kinds are, here. Everyone needs to communicate via the internet (ALIPAC); and show the government we know the poor job they have done.

We are under INVASION!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mexican consultates are just about EVERYWHERE, and are EVER attempting to PUSH into yet UNTOUCHED territory--like the recent controversy over one intended for ALASKA!

The Mexican government also has a fleet of mobile consulates.

Mexican consulates are subverting our governemnt and meddling in U.S. policies and laws.

Mexican government is riddled with corruption and bribery--why should the Mexican consulates be any different?

How do we know the consulates aren't fronting and assisting the cartels, gangs and other criminals?

The Mexican consulates need to be reduced to a reasonable number.

Mexican consulates issue Matricula Consular cards--the Mexican government should be forced to share that information with the U.S. government and ICE on the ones issued and CEASE issuing them.

FBI Criticizes Mexican Consular I.D. Cards

http://www.americanpatrol.com/FBI/Shams ... 30726.html
    The Issuance, Acceptance and Reliability
    of Consular Identification Cards

Testimony prepared for the U.S. House of Representatives
    Committee on the Judiciary
    Subcommittee on Immigration, Border Security, and Claims

http://www.cis.org/articles/2003/martit ... 61903.html
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

MyAmerica: you pose excellent questions about possible corruption and bribery, both of which are accepted and expected within Mexican domestic govermental transactions, being brought into the United States by their many Consulates, both stationery and mobile.

Judicial Watch describes itself as a "public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption", and they are doing legal work in the field of illegal immigration.

As the Mexican government is allowed by our government to intrude futher into the domestic affairs of the United States, we have a real stake in learning about and being able to monitor their official activities on our soil for such illegal activities. See

http://www.judicialwatch.org
    Toll-free telephone: 1-888-593-8442
    FAX - 202-646-5199

Email contact form and postal mail address provided on website.

Judicial Watch's motto is, "Promoting Integrity, Transparency and Accountability in Government, Politics and the Law". The concerns you express encompass all of the last three.

I don't consider these Mexican consulates as benign "consulates." I see them as Mexican government outposts to help with the invasion, occupation and colonization of the USA by Mexico. They aid and abet their Mexican citizens who are here illegally and for that, these consulates need to be closed down.

What they are doing is allowing illegals to remain here ILLEGALLY while applying for LEGAL documents to be here and/or U.S. Citizneship! They're doing this right under our noses, which is just one more way these illegals believe they have the right to jump our border, ignore our immigration laws and apply for citizenship ahead of people from other countries who are doing it the right way!

http://www.mexbound.com/mexican-consula ... consulates
    I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.
    ~Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)

MEXICO HAS 50 CONSULATES CURRENTLY.

THE LAST 2 ADDED WERE BOISE (GRRRR) AND ANCHORAGE, ALASKA.

I fought really hard to stop the Boise consulate, but the State Dept (feds) OK'd it.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Are they telling their people to come back?