Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MEXICAN DJ'S IN LA ORGANIZING ONE MILLION LETTERS

The news tonight showed a rally organized by Mexican DJ's in LA. They are having illegals send one million letters to Washington demanding "Immigration Reform with emphasis on family reunion". They plan to have a caravan cross the country picking up supporters and ending in Washington.

Banned
    They are having illegals send one million letters to Washington demanding "Immigration Reform with emphasis on family reunion". They plan to have a caravan cross the country picking up supporters and ending in Washington.

Where's ICE??? When this starts we need to be calling DHS and our Congressmen to find out why they aren't rounding up the illegals that are "out of the shadows".

They should get a list of those return addresses
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This must be a form letter since most Mexican illegals have less than a sixth grade education. This also gives me dreams of hijacking the vehicle with these letters and delivering them to Mexico City!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

An article about this was posted today. Check the News Section.

Dixie

Just keep calling, emailing and faxing...and...when possible, attending ralleys!!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

If these folks are so concerned with family reunification then they should not have left their families in the first place. No one is stopping them from going BACK to their families. Isn't it odd how these illegals only have an elementary school education but seem to know about the "rights" they have in this country and our political processes?

Re: MEXICAN DJ'S IN LA ORGANIZING ONE MILLION LETTERS

Quote Originally Posted by castingdirector
    The news tonight showed a rally organized by Mexican DJ's in LA. They are having illegals send one million letters to Washington demanding "Immigration Reform with emphasis on family reunion". They plan to have a caravan cross the country picking up supporters and ending in Washington.
    Here is my opinion on the message above:

1. One million illegals trying to put pressure on government officials
    elected to office by American citizens?

2. I find it strange that people who can't vote could think that
    they have the right to put pressure on American elected officials.

3. One million illegals? A staggering number of illegal immigrants.

4. Reading about such a large number of illegals should motivate anti-illegal groups
    even more to do something quickly about this illegal immigrant mess, especially before this huge illegal immigrants pressure group grows to 2 million or more in the future. mirse

Another sham publicity stunt! They could have 20M letters...one from each illegal in the US and who cares? They don't get it!!! Illegals have NO rights and no voice in our country!!! Period. Case closed!!!

They make me sick!!!!

Duh
    If things continue to go downhill for our cause, at some point I think we'll need to hook up with other anti-illegal groups. This is how the left operates: if Group A wants legislation passed, Groups B, C, D and E join in the battle.

If it comes to marches and protests, are there other groups we could join with? I've often wondered how the anti-globalists get such huge crowds to protest the G8 meetings. We don't march or do street protests and don't know how to organize them.

We won the first round with faxes, letters, emails and phone calls, but the illegal lobby will keep going like the Energizer bunny with millions of dollars and billions of pesos for propaganda and palm greasing, so I fear that letters and calls will not be enough to stop all the future onslaughts.

Duh
    Duh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast