Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican Military is on the Border

I have observed armed Mexican marines stationed right next to the border fence, in Tijuana Mexico. They have been there for at least a year, and are still there. I can give an exact location if anyone would like to see it themselves. They have a camp there made up of trailers and tents. They are all armed, and wearing bullet proof vests at all times. Their camp actually borders the border fence.

What would the Mexicans do if we stationed armed forces on the border? They are complaining of a few National Guardsmen doing basically recon, processing, etc. They aren't even armed! They haven't, and will not be armed directly on the border. Why do we settle for this? What is wrong with this administration? We are the ones that have dangerous criminals and gang members illegally entering our nation. So if anyone needed troops on the border, it would be us.

GR

Re: Mexican Military is on the Border

Americans need to return to God, and then He will redeem the USA back to a nation government by God's principles.

No man can do that.

NO, not even Obama, who has single handedly taken a nation that was in so called sudden economic trouble, and pushed it over the ledge to an even more sudden death.

No one can recover what is dead.

God CAN recover and redeem what is not only dead, but is at risk of never recovering.

Oh, and if illegal aliens think that God will honor their prayers in the midst of their lawlessness against the USA and America's patriots, then the illegal aliens need to pick up God's Bible and read it!

There is NOTHING in God's Word that will justify mexico, their illegal aliens, and other nation's illegal aliens for what they're doing to America, our tax dollars that they are STEALING, our jobs that they are STEALING, our hospitals that they are STEALING SERVICES FROM, our schools that they are STEALING "OUR" TAX DOLLAR FUNDED EDUCATIONS FROM, and the list goes on and on into infinity in all the ways that ALL OF THEM are STEALING from Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by mepdblue
    I have observed armed Mexican marines stationed right next to the border fence, in Tijuana Mexico. They have been there for at least a year, and are still there. I can give an exact location if anyone would like to see it themselves. They have a camp there made up of trailers and tents.
    Isn't there someone with a long range camera lens who can catch some photos, or someone who goes into mexico film them undercover as they pass by them?

They are all armed, and wearing bullet proof vests at all times. Their camp actually borders the border fence.
    Undoubtedly purchased with USA tax dollar that America's Govt threw at mexico without the permission of those of us who've earned those tax dollars.

What would the Mexicans do if we stationed armed forces on the border?
    mexico would call up their citizen "boots on the ground inside USA's borders" (aka: illegal aliens) to demonstrate and riot all over America's communities, cities, and states.

They are complaining of a few National Guardsmen doing basically recon, processing, etc.
    mexico's "boots on the ground inside USA borders" (aka: illegal aliens) escalate their complaining the more they're spoiled like the cry babies they are with "OUR" tax dollars (many of the upper end of USA Govt don't pay taxes, so their money isn't going to anyone, but them and their cohorts they choose to share it with).

America's Govt needs to confront mexico, complain back "at" them, demand that they shut up, send NO more of "our" tax dollars to mexico EVER, and demand more of mexico in the way of them growing up and their government and rich take care of their own poor and other citizens (i.e.; set up the programs they LOVE so much inside the USA for their own nation's people).

They aren't even armed!
    Big mistake!

Who the heck does mexico think they are? They've never done anything to help anyone anywhere on earth.

All mexico produces is murderous drugs that they flood into the closes nation to them, America, and proclaim that it's America's fault that they produce the drugs.

RRRIIIIIIGHT! It's sorcery (development of drugs that kill and change the sensibilities of humans), which is not liked by God in any form.

Remember awhile back when several in the Congress refused to allow their sons and daughters to go into harms way in the USA military?

The presidency is no different.

Chickens with mouths that vomit hostilities against their own - they all are.

Rare few do anything to be respected.

Honestly, with Washington's bad attitudes against their so called fellow Americans (that would be the rest of us who actually pay taxes), one wonders if they have souls at all, and if they do have they read anything of significance from God's Bible WITH THEIR CONSCIENCE WIDE OPEN TO PERCEIVE WHAT THEY'RE READING!

If any one of our men and woman in the military and/or the Border Patrol are nicked with any hostile weaponry from mexico's side of the border, then that should be considered an act of war with all borders sealed permanently with armed military all the way around forever.

Which is only one reason why "ALL" of America's military AND Border Agents need to be armed and ready to fire at will, with plenty of back-up to cover each other's backs - just like the war that mexico enacted on the USA decades ago.

Why do we settle for this?
    Looks like Americans all over the USA are awake, so let's keep praying that God educates all those who are still asleep. Every American needs to be educated by God on how to protect this great nation from within and from without, as His name is the Only name that Americans hold above our nation's name - one nation under God.

What is wrong with this administration?
    Most know the answer to that - they're blinded by MONEY and POWER, which is no different than any others who've been in that position.

MONEY = OUR tax dollars that are dwindling because Washington ALLOWS (even encourages) mexico's citizens (their "boots on the ground inside USA borders") turned illegal aliens to downgrade the wages and take OUR jobs in OUR nation - deeming them ALL as jobs that their fellow Americans refuse to do - so somehow it's okay when illegal aliens work inside America.

That's true only in the infantile minds of too many in Washington.

Incidentally, when did Senator Chris Dodd quit speaking out against illegal aliens? When he got caught with his financially corrupted pants down?

We are the ones that have dangerous criminals and gang members illegally entering our nation. So if anyone needed troops on the border, it would be us.
    America's majority knows that now more than ever.

What Americans NEED desperately to do is get down on our collective knees and pray very hard to God for our nation that He's blessed so greatly - we need to pray for maximum:
    -- return to Christianity and a God centered nation.
    -- wisdom in America's churches FOR the American people first and foremost, then outreaches to other nations, but only after Americans are stable, working, ministered to, and an end to force feeding their members to take foreigners when America's majority are out of work, loosing their homes and cars and other things to foreclosure, with many of them living on the streets.
    -- security and safety from all hostilities from within and without.
    -- economic recovery.
    -- wisdom to change our government to a smaller and more pro-American establishment.

Simply morals, values, love of country, family and GOD wins and this is
    where we went wrong past 30 years IMO.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Re: Mexican Military is on the Border

I have observed armed Mexican marines stationed right next to the border fence, in Tijuana Mexico. They have been there for at least a year, and are still there. I can give an exact location if anyone would like to see it themselves. They have a camp there made up of trailers and tents. They are all armed, and wearing bullet proof vests at all times. Their camp actually borders the border fence.

What would the Mexicans do if we stationed armed forces on the border? They are complaining of a few National Guardsmen doing basically recon, processing, etc. They aren't even armed! They haven't, and will not be armed directly on the border. Why do we settle for this? What is wrong with this administration? We are the ones that have dangerous criminals and gang members illegally entering our nation. So if anyone needed troops on the border, it would be us.

This has been going on for about a year her in Texas too. Every time I hear Calderone whine about the US putting our military on the border I laugh. What a bunch of hypocritical jerks. Calderone doesn't want our military on the border because the Mexican military won't be able to assist getting drugs and illegals into this country. The Mexican military are only there to protect the interests of Mexico which include interests of he Sinaloa Cartel.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Hey GR, do me and my ulcer a favor -- try not to mention GOD and nobama in the same post. Those two entites are polar opposites, light and darkness -- and no, I'm not referring just to nobama's skin color, haha.

However, this thread reminds me of a dream I had, some 30 years ago, when I lived down in the Rio Grande Valley (as you know the whole of which lays right along the border).

Back then I was in Tech school, at TSTI in Harlingen. I was living in my hometown of McAllen, some 30 miles up the little 'expressway 83' that they'd built back in the 60's. Pardon my references to the local terrain, but anyone who ever lived there any length of time would relate to these landmarks. In addition to spending the first quarter century of my life there, I commuted back and forth for 18 months while going to school there, so I kinda know the area.

Anyway my dream I think was kinda prophetic, in that it predicted a couple of things in our very near future. For one, I had developed a system of automatcally driving my car down the freeway. It was sort of like the autonomous vehicle systems that are being tested today -- and in this dream I was on this particular day, lounging in the back seat, watching my new invention pilot my car happily down the road...

When from across the fields to the south (in the direction of the border) there suddenly came a procession of large miilitary vehicles. mesican military vehicles. In the dream I quickly realized 2 important facts: 1) this was the surprise invasion they had been planning for, and 2) my auto pilot system was not designed to anticipate a vehicular incursion from that direction. I had to get up forward into the driver's seat NOW and take control. In the dream I was scrambling forward trying to get into the front seat, when I woke up sweating.

So flash forward 30 years to the present and definately NOT a dream -- you know those bastards want to invade, they're doing it in small numbers all the time, just waiting for the day when they can do it largescale. And, We as AMERICANS need to quit sitting in the back seat, thinking all is running along just fine -- when in reality we need to be up in the driver's seat determining our rightful destiny in this crisis.