Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican President’s Relatives May Be Illegal Aliens

http://www.newsmax.com/

Mexican President’s Relatives May Be Illegal Aliens

The movement of Mexicans into the U.S. has become such a flood that even Mexican President Felipe Calderon may have relatives who are in this country illegally.

At a press conference in Merida, Mexico, Calderon admitted that he didn’t know the immigration status of relatives picking vegetables in the U.S.

“I do have family in the United States, and what I can tell you is that these are people who work and respect that country,” Calderon said.

“They pay their taxes to the government. These are people who work in the fields with vegetables.

“I have not seen them in a long time and do not know their migratory status.”

One in every 10 persons born in Mexico now lives in the U.S., and Calderon said half of the 4 million people from his home state of Michoacan live here.

Last year Mexicans working in the U.S. sent back $20 billion to Mexico, the Washington Times reported.

Calderon added that he wants workers who come to the U.S. to eventually return to Mexico.

“We miss them,” he said. “These are our best people.”
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Calderon added that he wants workers who come to the U.S. to eventually return to Mexico.

“We miss them,” he said.

He wants them to stay here and work and send money home for 20 years and then return to mexico when they can receive a social security check and have it sent to mexico.

If illegals are losing their best people and they miss them, why has not mexico created jobs for them and offered some bonsus for them to return home. These illegals don't want to be part of america they want the corrupt, unmoral, lawless mexican life style.