Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican president security at his country's southern border

Mexican President Felipe Calderon ... said he planned to strengthen security at his country's southern border with Guatemala, which is used by thousands of immigrants seeking to reach the United States each year.

Calderon said he planned to increase the police presence at the border with the hope that it could become the 'door to development rather than the door to crime,' in a speech at the border town of Tuxta Chico.

The Mexican president, inaugurated earlier this month, said the new force would include federal and state police as well as immigration agents, who would also combat corrupt border officials that were allowing undocumented immigrants across the border.

America should leave its southern border with Mexico wide open according to Mexico, but in Mexico they continue to crack down on illegal immigration along their southern border. Felipe Calderon, the newly elected president of Mexico, has called for tougher enforcement along their southern border with Guatemala.

Yeah, he wouldn't want any of those dirty illegal Guatemalans taking the jobs in America of illegal aliens from Mexico.
    http://www.diggersrealm.com/mt/archives/001983.html

Felipe is going to have to deal with his own border now that we've killed the bill that would have financed his fence.

I've got a finger for Felipe. It ain't pointer, pinky, ringman or thumbkin either.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

'door to development rather than the door to crime,' in a speech at the border town of Tuxta Chico.
    How about the door that hits your rear on the way out!

BOOOO!!!

I have a great ideal for Fielepe, or however you spell his name,

STOP ENCOURAGING ILLEGALS INTO AMERICA! THATS WHY MEXICO HAS SUCH A POOR ECONOMY! KEEP YOUR PEOPLE IN YOUR OWN DARN COUNRTY!!!!

Ok. Thats it.
    Illegals are Illegal..thats why we call them illegals.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Felipe is going to have to deal with his own border now that we've killed the bill that would have financed his fence.

I've got a finger for Felipe. It ain't pointer, pinky, ringman or thumbkin either.

Dixie

Toes?

Some would argue toes as fingers actaully.

Why wont we make Felipe put up a boarder on Mexico and make punishment more harsh for traitors of his country? And the people should fight for there freedoms...what happened to Viva La Revolution? Why arn't they Viva-ing?
    Illegals are Illegal..thats why we call them illegals.

That's pretty damn racist of them to enforce their laws and toughen border security; after all, Central and South American immigrants just want to work. Oh wait, that's their argument towards us!
    SILLY ME.
    Mexico's hypocrasy never ceases to amaze me.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Do you folks have to blast everything? This is one way to stop the flow of illegal immigrants into the US, since IMO at least half of them originate from south of Mexcio. We've wanted this for a long time.

Calderon is a conservative. I've seen a lot of discussion on the iimmigration boards of why Mexcio should reform its economy (which is already being done by religious outreach) but would you rather see a Hugo Chavez buddy in office in Mexico?

Calderon also has his hands full with combatting the drug cartels. These cartels were and are fueled by American drug addicts. <Many of them no doubt, good ol boys....
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    Calderon is a conservative.
    Well, with all due respect, he can afford to be ... with all those billions illegal immigrants from his country are sending back home.

When his government starts cooperating with the US Border Patrol then, maybe, I will consider him for my list of Heroic Conservatives.

Not to bust your bubble but we have people here that can make or Grow their own drugs in America and why is it you say AMERICAN Druggies? I guess Mexicans don't do any kinds of drugs huh?. I agree with you though I am glad they are stepping up to protect their boarders to the south but like the others say why does he have to be two faced about it . They can protect their boarders, but we must bow to all the Mexicans coming here by NOT protecting ours?
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

I agree it's a complicated thing. Is Sr. C part of the problem or part of the solution? I do strongly believe that securing Mexico's southern border is very important. Whether Calderon's financial dealings are a root cause of illegal immigration to America is a very good question.

But who would you rather have? He seems an improvement over Fox, even if he is richer. If the radicals took over in Mexico there would be a lot more encouragement for radical groups in the US. And don't bet that that couldn't happen. There are so many uber-leftists organizing in Mexico it would make your head spin. Get ready for the long haul. I think our best hope is an evangelical awakening, which does seem to be happening in Mexico and parts south
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast