Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

+1000

I wonder what would happen if we Americans all lined up on the border and rushed into Mexico at the same time? Would they shoot us? I'll bet they would. Would our government care then?

In other news, recent poll suggests America's view of mexico cannot get any lower.....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    In other news, recent poll suggests America's view of mexico cannot get any lower.....
    Oh, yes it can. Just wait until Obama sues AZ.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Deport all illegal aliens

I DO NOT CARE WHAT MEXICO THINK ABOUT OUR IMMIGRATION LAWS. WE DO NOT WANT ILLEGAL ALIENS HERE.

Quote Originally Posted by ReggieMay
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Oh, yes it can. Just wait until Obama sues AZ.
    Ditto RM! I should've said, just when you think American's view of mexico cannot get any lower, obummer sues AZ and creates an all low towards mexico!

SO WHAT! WHO ACTUALLY CARES WHAT THEY THINK OF US? IF THEY WANT TO BE GOOD NEIGHBORS THEN LET THEM TAKE CARE OF THIER OWN COUNTRY, CRIME, AND POVERTY!

Mexico once was a nice place; I could care less if a wall 100' at the border was built.
    PS, yes I am pissed at the stupidity of so Called American citizens in this country who live the American life and criticize what over 70% of Americans want A Secure border! Don't these people have any active grey matter? How on earth can people not see reason that a good secure border makes good neighbors?
    Do these people lock their doors at night? Do they have fences along their property? Probably live in trailers and on food stamps is my guess.
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Mexican people are apathetic and have no pride. All they Know how to do is jump on the La Raza and similar type group bandwagons. They don't even know what those groups are all about, they just are dumb cows following the herd.

Indians of Mexico Protect Their Borders!

http://feeds.bignewsnetwork.com/?sid=647235

Indignant indigenous people bail up journalist group and threaten them with machete's BECAUSE A FILM CREW WAS VIOLATING THEIR LAND BY BEING THERE WITHOUT TRIBAL PERMISSION! So much for the indigenous inability to recognize borders! So the journalists are supposed to scream "WE DIDN'T CROSS THE BORDER, THE BORDER CROSSED US?"

HAAAAAh hah ha ha ha ha HAAAAA!

Link to similar thread:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1077984-.html#1077984
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Quote Originally Posted by elpasoborn
    Mexican people are apathetic and have no pride. All they Know how to do is jump on the La Raza and similar type group bandwagons. They don't even know what those groups are all about, they just are dumb cows following the herd.
    I have to disagree with you on them having no pride. Thier "pride" is the problem. The majority of them are very patriotic towards mexico - not here....and thats why they have no desire to assimilate.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast