Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexico: Bordering On Collapse

Mexico: Bordering on Collapse

January 29, 2009 | From theTrumpet.com

The United States faces a number of serious crises. Here’s one many Americans haven’t yet considered.

Brad Macdonald Islamic terrorists are not the only ones with a liking for decapitation. In the Mexican town of Praxedis last week, police commander Martin Castro’s severed head appeared in front of the local police station, left in an ice cooler.

A calling card from the Sinoloa drug cartel accompanied the bloodied gift.

Beheading is a tool worn with use in the macabre profession of Mexican drug cartels. Last month, eight soldiers and a state police officer were found beheaded in the state of Guerrero. Along with the corpses was the message, “For every one of us you kill, we’ll kill 10 of you.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This isnt anything new, Mexico has always been run by the drug cartel. I cant remember a time when I ever saw a documentary on Mexico that didnt describe it exactly as your article. It is very worrying, but I hate to say; it's the government's fault for not ever caring about the economy and leaving it in a state of 3rd world country for decades, ultimately leading to the corruption and fallen state. As for the sandy white beaches and tropical fruit; personally I always pictured the carribean and never saw Mexico as anything more then a giant desert. The drug cartel does have a military of it's own. I dont know which is worse the Columbians or the Mexicans, both are pretty bad. American people wouldnt be able to defend themselves agaisnt these monsters, sometimes I fear so much for our border patrol and minute men, they are the epiphany of patriotism; putting their lives on the line for the sake of our lives being safer. Below is a picture I found of some kind of swat team I'm guessing? Arrested some drug cartels, and just look at all that stuff they confinscated from them, makes me wonder if the illegals here in America have any of this stuff with them...