Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Lou Dobbs today stated that the NAFTA HIGHWAY is proceeding without involvement by Congress nor by the public.... how can that be possible under our constitutional principle of "Advice and Consent", "Checks and Balances"????
    Dear Pinoccionose,

I hate to be the barer of bad tidings but......... The United States has left the continent. Washington just forgot to tell anyone about it. NAU is the new term they expect you to call home. I personally believe we are hanging out in group of states whose citizens no longer have a central government but unfortunately many governors are loyal to DC.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

what are the chances of this "spoof" becoming virtual reality some day?
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Well you know guys, Pelosi is in the Middle East right now, making some "visits" with the Palestinians and then the Syrians, wonder what kind of underhanded agreements she thinks she is going to make, as well as selling Americans out to Mexico?

Seems Bush is kind of peeved about it all, guess he's mad cause he didn't think of it himself!

But seriously, why is she over there talking with terrorist governments?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

why? because W refuses to talk to "rogue" politicians...

but talk is one of THEIR favorite weapons.... it helps them "understand" what our fears are, so that they can crank up the volume in that particular "area"...

but no one "has our number" like Mexico: we (certain corporations) are the addicts for their cheap labor, and they keep pouring it on.... alleviating the pressure on their political and business elites to "FIX MEXICO".... it has been a gravy train for guys like CARLOS SLIM who "bought" the state monopoly on phones by "kicking back" some money to those who made the decision... as a result Carlos is now #2 richest man in the world... just surpassing Warren Buffet, chasing after Bill Gates.... at other revolutionary times, they would be looking for him and stringing him up just for being "rich"...

speaking of revolution: another one is due in Mexico...
    1810 they threw out the oppressively corrupt Spanish "lords"
    1910 they threw out their own oppressively corrupt native "Masters"
    2010 ..... repeat above...

I bet you W and his friends have a "deal" with Mexico: US allows unlimited good-hearted laborers into the US, then after Bush leaves office W will announce a major investment in PEMEX after the good-hearted Mexican Congress changes the law to allow foreign investors.... Bush will have the inside track on that deal.... PEMEX requires something like 20 billion to fix up its rusty infrastructure, Mexico's national "jewel"...
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

So the US Governemnt wants to become "more" co-dependent on Mexico.
    Sounds like a conspiracy to me, but what do I know? like I said before,
    Where the Presidential Oversight Committee?
    ------------------------

hmmm. maybe now with the defeat of the "Grand Compromise", we should be compassionate and offer a "consolation" prize on their way home..... (yeah, I know being premature.... and wishful)

Quote Originally Posted by mdillon1172
    hmmm. maybe now with the defeat of the "Grand Compromise", we should be compassionate and offer a "consolation" prize on their way home..... (yeah, I know being premature.... and wishful)
    premature and wishful?.... NOT! Hallelujah

may be Mexico will NOT get to issue us this matricula...

consolatrix = latin language for the "consoling", consolation.... hmmm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12