Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexifornia ??? What do you think

Mexifornia ???
    01/12/06
    10:38:58 am, by pitbull, 1145 words, 9 views
    Categories: What the F*ck?!?
    Mexifornia ???
    Someone sent this to me. Kind of makes you think .....

We know Dick Lamm as the former Governor of Colorado. In that context his thoughts are particularly poignant. Last week there was an immigration overpopulation conference in Washington, DC, filled to capacity by many of American's finest minds and leaders. A brilliant college professor by the name of Victor Hansen Davis talked about his latest book, Mexifornia," explaining how immigration - both legal and illegal - was destroying the en! tire state of California. He said it would march across the country until it destroyed all vestiges of The American Dream.

Moments later, former Colorado Governor Richard D. Lamm stood up and gave a stunning speech on how to destroy America. The audience sat spellbound as he described eight methods for the destruction of the United States. He said, "If you believe that America is too smug, too self-satisfied, too rich, then let's destroy America. It is not that hard to do. No nation in history has survived the ravages of time. Arnold Toynbee observed that all great civilizations rise and fall and that 'An autopsy of history would show that all great nations commit suicide.'"

Here is how they do it," Lamm said:

"First, to destroy America, turn Americ a into a bilingual or multi-lingual and bicultural country." History shows that no nation can survive the tension, conflict, and antagonism of two or more competing languages and cultures. It is a blessing for an individual to be bilingual; however, it is a curse for a society to be bilingual. The historical scholar, Seymour Lipset, put it this way: "The histories of bilingual and bi-cultural societies that do not assimilate are histories of turmoil, tension, and tragedy." Canada, Belgium, Malaysia, and Lebanon all face crises of national existence in which minorities press for autonomy, if not independence. Pakistan and Cyprus have divided. Nigeria suppressed an ethnic rebellion. France faces difficulties with Basques, Bretons, and Corsicans.".

Lamm went on: Second, to destroy America, "Invent 'multiculturalism' and encourage immigrants to maintain their culture. I would make it an article of belief that all cultures are equal. That there are no cultural differences. I would make it an article of faith that the Black and Hispanic dropout rates are due solely to prejudice and discrimination by the majority. Every other explanation is out of bounds.

Third, "We could make the United States an 'Hispanic Quebec' without much effort. The key is to celebrate diversity rather than unity. As Benjamin Schwarz said in the Atlantic Monthly recently: "The apparent success of our own multiethnic and multicultural experiment might have been achieved not by tolerance but by hegemony. Without the dominance that once dictated ethnocentricity and what it meant to be an American, we are left with only tolerance and pluralism to hold us together." Lamm said, "I would encourage all immigrants to keep their own language and culture. I would replace the melting pot metaphor with the salad bowl metaphor. It is important to ensure that we have various cultural subgroups living in America enforcing their differences rather than as Americans, emphasizing their similarities."

http://www.worldofsuck.net/index.php/pi ... mexifornia

Living in Mexifornia I strongly agree with all of the above. I have lived here for 42 years and I could write a book on the destructive changes I have seen, and all brought about by immigration, both legal and illegal.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

I have lived in ca all my life....the changes in the last 10 yrs have been mindblowing Spanish is spoken everywhere! I cannot go shopping anywhere and not hear spanish or read it on the signs in the stores. Neighborhoods are going downhill fast. The house I grew up in is in Anaheim..it now has five families living in it
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Just within the last several years every major fast food restaurant in Southern California, Mc Donalds, Carls Jr., Burger King, Jack in the Box, now employ illegals aliens and I can't understand them when ordering my food...What happened to all the high school students and senior citizens that had those jobs before?...I've heard that almost half of the illegals in the country have come here "under" the Bush Adminatration...Think about it?... for the last four years everytime Bush has opened his mouth, he has encouraged more illegals to come here!
    Bush has helped in destroying my state of California...Someday I hope he is living inside of a prison cell for the damage he has done to this country!

Quote Originally Posted by CaliNative
    I have lived in ca all my life....the changes in the last 10 yrs have been mindblowing Spanish is spoken everywhere! I cannot go shopping anywhere and not hear spanish or read it on the signs in the stores. Neighborhoods are going downhill fast. The house I grew up in is in Anaheim..it now has five families living in it
    We lost our home, and so did my parents and my husbands parents, all to illegals taking over the neighborhood...A drive by shooting was the last straw for me!

I think the last straw for me in San Diego was when I had to dodge the chickens running up and down the street as I drove to and from my house. I knew then that I couldn't take it anymore. It was sad, but I had to say goodbye to "Mexifornia". Now I live in Wisconsin, but I haven't given up the fight for California! For all you brave and enduring souls who are still toughing it out in Calilfornia, I commend you...you're stronger than I ever was.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    I think the last straw for me in San Diego was when I had to dodge the chickens running up and down the street as I drove to and from my house. I knew then that I couldn't take it anymore. It was sad, but I had to say goodbye to "Mexifornia". Now I live in Wisconsin, but I haven't given up the fight for California! For all you brave and enduring souls who are still toughing it out in Calilfornia, I commend you...you're stronger than I ever was.
    I don't think I'm strong...Actually I'm miserable, and very bitter every day seeing illegals everywhere...My husband wants to leave...But my two kids live and work here. I know if I leave I won't come back, and I hate to leave my family!

We should all wish that our elitist politicians should have to live under the same conditions we have had to endure here in California, just in the past 10 to 15 years.

I was forced out of my home of 30 years by the onslaught of illegals. By moving from my home I lost my lower percentage property tax status. Consequently, the move has already cost me thousands of dollars I would never have had to pay if I could have remained in my home.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Immigration told me how it works. They move into an area. The Mexican Government helps them buy homes. They start living 15 to a household and bringing there relatives from Mexico. Things immediately start to run down. As the Americans move the Illegals start buying the house and setting up businesses. This is how it is done until the chase the American out of the area.
    This is what immigration told me. The area is picked and they start moving in. So far 6 house directly around me are owned by Illegal's. There are 4 Mexican grocery stores that are packed with illegals everyday.
    The worst thing you can do it to move. Everyone needs to rally with there neighbors. I know that is hard. I have thought about moving many times. I am staying in hopes that the illegals will be gone with the next elections.
    I think Americans are finally waking up and getting angry about what is happening to our country.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    Immigration told me how it works. They move into an area. The Mexican Government helps them buy homes. They start living 15 to a household and bringing there relatives from Mexico. Things immediately start to run down. As the Americans move the Illegals start buying the house and setting up businesses. This is how it is done until the chase the American out of the area.
    This is what immigration told me. The area is picked and they start moving in. So far 6 house directly around me are owned by Illegal's. There are 4 Mexican grocery stores that are packed with illegals everyday.
    The worst thing you can do it to move. Everyone needs to rally with there neighbors. I know that is hard. I have thought about moving many times. I am staying in hopes that the illegals will be gone with the next elections.
    I think Americans are finally waking up and getting angry about what is happening to our country.

Paige I agree with you in how they are taking over. I also agree how Americans are waking up...There was a time when I thought illegals came here and it was just an accident that our government didn't stop them from coming...But silly me, I woke up and realized our government is letting them come here on purpose. It is all being done by design...I've never been more angry at our government than I am now. Now we are seeing angry Americans across the country and that is good. I feel our government is through with pulling the wool over our eyes...Thanks goodness for these boards and talk radio, they are stuck listening to us, and we are not going to go away!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast