Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    I think the last straw for me in San Diego was when I had to dodge the chickens running up and down the street as I drove to and from my house.
    LOL I know!! I was driving down C street just a couple months ago -- ya know that crappy area off the 94? And I had to stop my car because a chicken walked directly out in front of me. The chicken actually crossed the road........no joke
    Oh, that's hilarious!!

Yeah, I lived in the CITY, in an area you'd never expect to see livestock. But the illegal peasants prefer to raise and slaughter their chicken, rather than just go to the grocery store and buy it! You have to see it first-hand to understand just how backward and filthy these people are.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

mexitex

well i just found this site today and i can tell ya how happy i am to have found it!
    im out of my mind here in my neighborhood
    i have lived here for almost 17 yrs now outside of dallas and i just cant take it anymore...
    there are 5 of us original homeowners left, everyone else has left because of the issues that have started since they have started taking over the neighborhood....

last week alone i had $2900 worth of damage done to my cars.................

one neighbor was actually harassed and threatened soo much that she feared for her life and that of her children... for she up and sold her house and moved out of state..............
    the brother of one of the illegal families came up from mexico and bought the house..........how he can buy a house being illegal i have no clue.... this house is now being used i guess you could say as a baby birthing factory......currently there are 6 females that are in advanced stages of pregnancy living at the house...they stay a average of 2 weeks after the child is born , then another woman shows up at the house....
    we have done everything we can here called the police, their answer "nothing we can do, get out of the house, we can not protect you...
    we have even called the INS.... have heard nothing............
    last week when my cars were vandalized the cop that came out just wrote a report and when i said i was thinking of selling, his first comment was how much ya want... needless to say this cop was of spanish decent......

even the local stores including walmart are catering to them, the local walmart here just did a total remodel.... this walmart no longer has signs in english at all......everything is in spanish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i will try and snap some pics of this and post if i can............

my city used to be a great place to live, now i cant stand it, in the last 4 yrs its gone downhill soo badly that i am afraid to go outside after dark........

im not sure that any city will be safe anymore if things continue like they are........unless you can afford one of those 500k plus homes in a secure addition

Aren't some of these things against the law, like CHICKENS running around and too many people living in one house?

I know there's a law here in Mass., that probably does not get enforced (like everything else in this country) that there can be only so many people per square foot in a house. It's probably a safety issue.

As for chickens, I've heard stories around here where the neighbors complain and they get taken away.

Enough of this "anyone's culture is equal" - NO IT'S NOT!

Kath, WELCOME to ALIPAC!!!
    I do feel for you and your situation. I'm glad YOU found us here, because their are ALOT of GOOD AMERICANS willing to LISTEN, SUGGEST and HELP anyway possible.
    Just a small bit of advice from myself Kath... WE STILL LIVE IN AMERICA, and WE STILL HAVE MORE RIGHTS BEING AMERICANS!!!
    The one I'm most FOND of is the SECOND AMMENDMENT.
    I know alot of people think its radical, STILL, it was a GOD GIVEN RIGHT handed down by OUR FORE FATHERS!!!
    And as long as I can vote, speak my mind and KEEP REMINDING others THIS IS AMERICA, IT IS OUR LAND!!
    Sorry I got off on a rant,lol...I'm passionate.
    Keep comming Kath, ask, listen, suggest and STAND UP!!!
    God Bless Kath....Take Care
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by cousinsal
    Aren't some of these things against the law, like CHICKENS running around and too many people living in one house?

I know there's a law here in Mass., that probably does not get enforced (like everything else in this country) that there can be only so many people per square foot in a house. It's probably a safety issue.

As for chickens, I've heard stories around here where the neighbors complain and they get taken away.

Enough of this "anyone's culture is equal" - NO IT'S NOT!
    Oh, we complained to the Health Department and to Animal Control. NOBODY CAME!! Many of San Diego's government agencies just seem to have given up on that part of San Diego (Spring Valley). When the illegals built additions to their houses (not to code and built illegally), we'd call the planning department, but nobody came out to investigate. We'd call animal control because of the chickens (and a few goats as well), but again...nobody came to investigate. We called the health department because of trash and garbage piling up outside their houses and attracting rats (they couldn't afford to pay for trash pickup)...NOBODY CAME.

Living in San Diego all my life, I traveled to Mexico a couple of times. Mostly just Baja, California (I went as far down as Ensenada). And it's just a cesspool down there....just horrible. And I can tell you from first-hand experience, parts of San Diego are beginning to look just like Tijuana. These people who come to the U.S. from Mexico are a totally diffferent type of people. They have no concept of hygiene and sanitation. They'll live like pigs in a trough. They breed like animals. And they literally will defecate anywhere that's convenient (I'm NOT exaggerating). I SAW it!!

These are not just good, hard-working people living in the shadows and trying to support their families. Trust me. If you haven't had the misfortune to live among them, as I did, you really don't know the half of it.

That's why I left. Well, "escaped" is a better word.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Re: mexitex

Quote Originally Posted by kath
    well i just found this site today and i can tell ya how happy i am to have found it!
    SO ARE WE! Welcome to the team

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    I HAVE LIVED IN CALIFORNIA FOR 53 YEARS. AND IT HAS BECOME UNRECOGNIZABLE
    It really is sad when you think of what the Golden State has turned into because of the criminal neglect and malign influence of this country's political class.

That state used to have a world class public education system-and a public university system that drew in the most dedicated, brilliant minds from across the spectrum-and a thriving economy that was based on the aerospace/defense industry.

Now there are parts of the state that are basically third world.

Some of the same damage happened on the other coast.

The Marxist brigands almost destroyed C.U.N.Y.-the best public university system in the country-and have decimated the public school system here.

Even after Matthew Goldstein and Herman Badillo started to reverse course-and staunch the bloodflow-the city university system is still recovering.
    Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

San Diego

Hi American Girl!

I'm from San Diego as well. In fact we rent out a condo in the Casa de Oro area of Spring Valley. We left ourselves because we had 4 vehicles stolen in a two year period!!! It took us Four months to rent because of the Spring Valley stigma (we finally listed as Rancho San Diego).

Recently, I traveled south in San Diego toward the border w/ Mexico and needed to stop for gas. I usually pay at the pump with my American Express card, but every station I stop for had the credit card machine removed from the pump!!! I finally inquired and of course the problem was credit card theft in this extremely hispanica and heavy illegal immigrant part of San DIego county. Gee where are those poor hard working family types the pro-illegal groups keep shoving down our throats? When I recently purchased a house in San Diego, I refused to consider anywhere south of the 94 freeway because I did not want to live in a hispanic neighborhood. This is a complete 180 from be raised with diversity, marriying a Mexi girl and living in Chula Juana (Chula Vista). I've been there, I know how it is, I know it is bad for me, bad for San Diego and bad for the United States.

The bottom line is this: No one is protecting me and my rights because I am an anglo-saxon with an education. According to my government, I owe some of the sweat of my brow to minorities, drug abusers, illegal immigrants and gang memebers. NO MORE!! Me and my family and friends come first and those of you like minded individuals here are always welcome.

I will no longer, in a free society, be told who I should like, who I will be required to go to school with and certainly not who I share a neighborhood with. Especially while the powers that be live in their gated communities and have their children attend private schools.

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    I think the last straw for me in San Diego was when I had to dodge the chickens running up and down the street as I drove to and from my house.
    LOL I know!! I was driving down C street just a couple months ago -- ya know that crappy area off the 94? And I had to stop my car because a chicken walked directly out in front of me. The chicken actually crossed the road........no joke
    Oh, that's hilarious!!

Yeah, I lived in the CITY, in an area you'd never expect to see livestock. But the illegal peasants prefer to raise and slaughter their chicken, rather than just go to the grocery store and buy it! You have to see it first-hand to understand just how backward and filthy these people are.
    Oh yes, the area I saw the chicken is in the city too. Its just south of downtown -- in fact I think it is considered part of downtown. The crappy part over-run by illegals. The office for my job is out there. I rarely have to venture out there because I am "in the field." But I go there about once a week. Sometimes I have to be there really early, before the sun comes up. And I get caught having to go to the gas station, and let me tell you it is damn scary getting out of your car in the dark in that neighborhood. If you look around that area you can see remnants of a city that once was.......Large 2 story houses probably from the 1950s. They look like they used to be beautiful homes -- now they are just ruined. They could have restored this community, but they just let the illegals over-run it and destroy the property value.

Wanna hear something else funny? National City was given that name by its founders because they wanted it to reflect "the nation" as a whole

Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Re: San Diego

Quote Originally Posted by todds60
    Hi American Girl!

I'm from San Diego as well. In fact we rent out a condo in the Casa de Oro area of Spring Valley. We left ourselves because we had 4 vehicles stolen in a two year period!!! It took us Four months to rent because of the Spring Valley stigma (we finally listed as Rancho San Diego).

Recently, I traveled south in San Diego toward the border w/ Mexico and needed to stop for gas. I usually pay at the pump with my American Express card, but every station I stop for had the credit card machine removed from the pump!!! I finally inquired and of course the problem was credit card theft in this extremely hispanica and heavy illegal immigrant part of San DIego county. Gee where are those poor hard working family types the pro-illegal groups keep shoving down our throats? When I recently purchased a house in San Diego, I refused to consider anywhere south of the 94 freeway because I did not want to live in a hispanic neighborhood. This is a complete 180 from be raised with diversity, marriying a Mexi girl and living in Chula Juana (Chula Vista). I've been there, I know how it is, I know it is bad for me, bad for San Diego and bad for the United States.

The bottom line is this: No one is protecting me and my rights because I am an anglo-saxon with an education. According to my government, I owe some of the sweat of my brow to minorities, drug abusers, illegal immigrants and gang memebers. NO MORE!! Me and my family and friends come first and those of you like minded individuals here are always welcome.

I will no longer, in a free society, be told who I should like, who I will be required to go to school with and certainly not who I share a neighborhood with. Especially while the powers that be live in their gated communities and have their children attend private schools.
    WELL SAID!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast