Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Michael Medved Today Regarding Dem's Amnesty

As is the usual case with Michael Medved, trying to "convince people" why they should vote for McCain over the Dems.

He asked what would you prefer a sweeping amnesty by the Dems or maybe something that only covers some with McCain.

I wanted to ask him, "WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?!"

A "Sweeping amnesty" or just a "big amnesty", neither one is what true conservatives want or believe in. If there's going to be an amnesty it might as well be a sweeping one, that's the way I feel about it. Because if there is a big amnesty then the next election will certainly finish it off and turn it into a sweeping amnesty ANYWAY and with even MORE illegal people here.

The United States either HAS LEGITIMATE IMMIGRATION LAWS or it DOESN'T HAVE LEGITIMATE IMMIGRATION LAWS. It can't work both ways. Which one is it?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Michael Medved makes me want to puke
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Me too. I think a lot of people listen to him just to be entertained by how rediculous and irrational he is.

It's funny to hear him try to convince people of things, when all he is REALLY doing is making a lot of people realize how right they are in disagreeing with him.

He is out of touch with "the people" and "in touch" with who? The GOP, I guess.

He's SO nauseating that it's like listening to some sort of Ripley's Believe it or Not entertainment program!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Don't listen to this radio clown. He's on the air to promote the agenda of the OBL 'under god's green earth' while he denies that such an agenda exists. His 'conspiracy' day is a joke. He claims that the NAFTA highway is NOT under construction, nor is there any plan to build it. LIES! This guy couldn't recognize a crime even if happened right under his nose. Besides, who wants to listen to someone who thinks that he is right 100% of the time. If he thinks a caller has a valid point against his view, he cuts them off and goes to a commercial. He's worthless. I'd rather do the dishes than listen to this jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    Michael Medved makes me want to puke
    I said on an earlier post that we needed a "makes me feel like vomiting" emoticon!

Mark Levin, a real conservative talk radio host, refers to Medved as a "backbencher" with a small audience.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Mark Levin, a real conservative talk radio host, refers to Medved as a "backbencher" with a small audience.
    Yeah, I mean who actually listens to him? Does anyone actualy like Medved? His entire audience consists of people who are yelling at their radio.

What is he.....a "conservative" who supports open borders?

People like that only exist in government.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Memo to 2nd string, backbencher Medved: the American people want no amnesty, period. We demand that the border is secured, and the rule of law restored.

McCain is already pushing for amnesty!!!

CNN
    Larry King Tonight
    February 14, 2008

MCCAIN: But, look, they want the borders secured first. And I understand that. And our proposal has got to be securing the borders first. The American people have no trust or confidence in us that we would secure the borders. So, I still think that we need tamper-proof biometric documents for temporary workers and anybody who hires them without them will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

No one should be awarded for illegal behavior. And we've got to round up and get rid of the two million people who are in this country who have already committed crimes.

But we are also a humane nation endowed with the qualities of humanity and compassion. And I'm not going to send the wife who is here illegally, of a soldier who is missing in action in Iraq, out of the country. Nor does anybody else want to do that.

But the American people want the borders secured first. And that's the message. And that's what I'm going to do.

KING: Why do you think so many conservatives are so against this feeling of being kind?

MCCAIN: Oh, I think they are. I think they're humane and compassionate people. And when you sit down and discuss it with them, they understand that these are also God's children. But they also have, as all Americans do, a deep and abiding concern about this nation's security since 9/11 and they want the border secured first.

As president, I would have the border state governors certify that the borders are secure.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... kl.02.html

I'm not going to send the wife who is here illegally, of a soldier who is missing in action in Iraq, out of the country
    Stop using your extreme example talking point McCain. You obviously still have not gotten the message.

No amnesty, period! Attirition through enforcement is the way to resolve the IA problem and restore the rule of law.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast