Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Michael Moore’s Latest Ad: Dems To Burn America Down if Romney wins

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Michael Moore’s Latest Ad: Dems To Burn America Down if Romney wins

Media Michael Moore’s Latest Ad Vows to ‘C**k Punch’ Mitt Romney

​This post contains graphic language. Discretion is advised.

If you thought the Lena Dunham ad comparing voting to sexual intercourse with the president was crass, you might want to skip this story.
    Left-wing filmmaker Michael Moore and Moveon.org have teamed up to make an ad — titled “Greatest Generation” — that actually includes the phrase “cock punch” and features a woman old enough to be many peoples’ great grandmother promising to “burn this motherf**ker down.” The ad is allegedly centered around the issue of voter fraud, but really is focused on the idea that a victory by Mitt Romney in next week’s Presidential election could only be due to fraud, and thus Romney and his party should be “cock punched” if this happens.
    Not content with threatening Romney, however, the ad also threatens the viewer with the prospect that the various venerable people involved will be watching whenever Americans have sex in the event that they don’t vote (presumably for Obama). Quite a way to drive turnout, that.

Exploitative? You decide (CONTENT WARNING: GRAPHIC LANGUAGE):

<br>
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's another one:

MoveOn.org advocates violence against Romney in profanity-laced ad

Elderly woman in ad produced by MoveOn.org threatens violence if Romney wins.
    Credits:
    MoveOn.org

0 Email

Republican newsletter

Related topics

MoveOn.org, with the help of Michael Moore, produced a very graphic ad that is "not safe for work" and advocates violence if Mitt Romney wins the November election, The Right Scoop reported Monday.
    According to MoveOn.org, the two minute long ad is a "moving, inspirational message."
    "We will burn this m*****f****r down," one elderly woman says in the ad.
    Another woman threatens to "track down" Mitt Romney and give him a "c**k punch, right in the n*t sack" if Republicans "steal the election."
    "Liberals think violence is funny," Jim Hoft wrote at the Gateway Pundit. "Especially when they’re talking about beating Republicans."

Video: MoveOn.org advocates violence if Romney wins in NSFW ad

Liberals, especially those on social media sites, have repeatedly advocated violence against Romney throughout the campaign. A number of unhinged liberals on Twitter have threatened to murder him, while others have threatened to commit acts of domestic terrorism against the White House if Romney wins.
    During the 2010 midterm election, wealthy filmmaker Michael Moore urged Democrats to get angrier than they already are, while MoveOn.org encouraged followers to "birddog" and harass GOP candidates.
    Now, the two have joined forces to call for violence if Romney wins in November. Liberal commenters at MoveOn.org seem to love the ad.
    "Yes, punch Mitt in the n*t sack," exclaimed one liberal.
    "Enjoyed that video," another said.
    One commenter at the Right Scoop said that one "could not find a better anti-Obama ad."
    "What gets me is these leftists actually believe this ad represents them in a good light," the commenter said.
    Another commenter said that MoveOn.org is "delusional" if the group thinks the ad will get more votes for Obama.
    Related:
    Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
    Liberals on Twitter threaten to attack, burn White House if Romney wins
    Report: Son of Wisconsin GOP legislator beaten over Romney yard sign
    California couple allegedly receive death threats over Romney sign, media silent
    Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
    MoveOn.org encourages activists to 'birddog', harass GOP candidates
    Liberals on Twitter make fresh threats to murder Mitt Romney after final debate
    Unhinged: Liberals on Twitter issue more death threats against Mitt Romney
    Liberals on Twitter threaten to kill Romney, tweets forwarded to Secret Service
    Liberal hate on Twitter: Romney, voters should be killed
    New tone: Liberals on Twitter call for death of Mitt Romney
    The case against re-electing Barack Hussein Obama, part 8: Obama, Lord of the mobs
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -http://www.examiner.com/article/moveon-org-advocates-violence-against-romney-profanity-laced-ad
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Notice how the ad encourages Spanish speakers to join the arson of America.

W

Ignorance knows no age limits,media, public schools and government welfare breeds ignorance.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Not that I like vulgarity of any kind, but when the old lady said "burn this mother****** down", is it possible that she was talking about the nursing home and not the U.S.? Honestly I think the ad was SUPPOSED to be considered humourous, since most elderly people her age do not use such profanity. I've watched three Michael Moore movies and he does tend to use sarcastic humor quite a bit.

Personally I do not like either candidate for President. I don't trust Romney because of his flip-flop on immigration, and feel that because it would offend his cronies in Big Agriculture who give the illegals incentives to come over here in the first place (to hire them to work the fields for less than U.S. minimum wage) and today's GOP prefers Big Business over We the People, unfortunately. And it was proven that his remark about an auto maker sending jobs to China was a big fat lie: the auto maker spoke up and said it wasn't true.
    Last edited by sacredrage; 10-30-2012 at 02:03 PM.

OMG! Where are they playing this ad?

None of the elderly people I know or have known act like this or would even pretend to act like this. The greatest generation has morals-these people do not.

Quote Originally Posted by sacredrage View Post
    Not that I like vulgarity of any kind, but when the old lady said "burn this mother****** down", is it possible that she was talking about the nursing home and not the U.S.? Honestly I think the ad was SUPPOSED to be considered humorous, since most elderly people her age do not use such profanity. I've watched three Michael Moore movies and he does tend to use sarcastic humor quite a bit.

Personally I do not like either candidate for President. I don't trust Romney because of his flip-flop on immigration, and feel that because it would offend his cronies in Big Agriculture who give the illegals incentives to come over here in the first place (to hire them to work the fields for less than U.S. minimum wage) and today's GOP prefers Big Business over We the People, unfortunately. And it was proven that he remark about an auto maker sending jobs to China was a big fat lie: the auto maker spoke up and said it wasn't true.
    Yes, this was supposed to be a threat couched in humor, but it is still a threat. When the old lady speaks she is imitating the way that young urban blacks speak. The phrase "burn this mother****er down" is not directed at the nursing home. Why would they burn their own home? Even the black and Hispanic rioters during the Rodney King riots did not burn their own homes.

This is a threat for blacks to riot backed up by Hispanics "Si Se Puede" or 'Yes we can' is the rally cry we have heard for years from illegal aliens marching in American streets. The Hispanic man is saying in Spanish "yes we can burn this mother****er down".

This ad is probably being targeted at younger black and Hispanic internet users that are being forced to watch the ad as they surf Facebook and Youtube.

Anyone that would like to engage in hopeful thinking that the threat to burn it down is only going to be a nursing home or a minority neighborhood is free to do so, but the threat is clearly broader than that.

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    Yes, this was supposed to be a threat couched in humor, but it is still a threat. When the old lady speaks she is imitating the way that young urban blacks speak. The phrase "burn this mother****er down" is not directed at the nursing home. Why would they burn their own home? Even the black and Hispanic rioters during the Rodney King riots did not burn their own homes.

This is a threat for blacks to riot backed up by Hispanics "Si Se Puede" or 'Yes we can' is the rally cry we have heard for years from illegal aliens marching in American streets. The Hispanic man is saying in Spanish "yes we can burn this mother****er down".

This ad is probably being targeted at younger black and Hispanic internet users that are being forced to watch the ad as they surf Facebook and Youtube.

Anyone that would like to engage in hopeful thinking that the threat to burn it down is only going to be a nursing home or a minority neighborhood is free to do so, but the threat is clearly broader than that.

W
    But surely the blacks wouldn't want to burn down the country where they live, since there isn't another country in the world with African-American culture? And the latinos want to take over this country, but why would they risk killing their own in violence by widespread fires? Only radical Muslims don't seem to care about their own peoples' safety.

I am NOT justifying the ad, by the way. I'm just trying to sort out what truly is a threat and what is Michael Moore's sick sense of humor.
    Last edited by sacredrage; 10-30-2012 at 01:46 PM.

"But surely the blacks wouldn't want to burn down the country where they live,"

Remember LA Riots and Oakland CA ? Think again....yes they will

Quote Originally Posted by cavmom View Post
    "But surely the blacks wouldn't want to burn down the country where they live,"

Remember LA Riots and Oakland CA ? Think again....yes they will

Well, I know that many blacks burned down black-owned businesses because many think for a black to get successful in a business means that they are a traitor because they became "too white"-this was the reason for that, and it was confirmed by a black friend of mine-SHE was ostricized as "traitor" simply for owning a business-which to me makes no sense at all, personally. But I don't think they burned homes in their neighborhoods, did they?

We should all write to Michael Moore with letters of protest, saying that even if it's a joke that it's a bad joke.
    Last edited by sacredrage; 10-30-2012 at 02:01 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast