Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) Dec. 3rd rally against illegal immigrant amnesty

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW

Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) Dec. 3rd rally against illegal immigrant amnesty

Haven't heard much of anything about the rally Rep. Bachmann called for today. I called my representative today to protest the Obama amnesty and got through immediately. Furthermore, I was told that my call was one of only a handful. Aren't we supposed to be melting the phone lines today? Hmm, just color me confused ........

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

In reply to the post by "MW": Your single post illustrates why the rally was a failure along with others before it. ALIPAC may delete this message because is undiplomatic and caustic. I defer to their judgment and their right to manage their own blog. But as for me, I believe it is long past due for some good old-fashioned scolding. Obams is winning because you supposed "patriots"with your apathy are leaving him a road with little obstacles or resistance. Just look at every conservative blog out there, there are virtually no postings about this rally. If you look at my article "Tough Love for Patriots" you will see I predicted this flop based on what I was seeing on the internet and listening to talk shows.

There are a precious few who work really hard to stop the amnesty steam roller. They know who they are. And they should assume I am not talking to them. As for the others--you lazy a** big mouth blow hards. Stop whining about Obamas and the Marxist left. You bare more responsibility for the death of this nation than the fanatic left. You sit on your a**, and preach to the choir as if you were really doing something.

I am tired of being embarrassed by conservative lazy, gutlessness. I am tired of Glen Beck and his sissy ass pacifism and those gullible "conservatives" who listen to him and support him. And on and on.

I am ashamed and embarrassed to be associated with "conservatives."
    Last edited by Newmexican; 12-03-2014 at 04:07 PM. Reason: spelling

I have been calling, but then I have my reps on speed dial. I also call the Speaker's number. A lot of folks talk the talk and don't walk the walk and they will regret it later. JMO

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by csarbww View Post
    In reply to the post by "MW": Your single post illustrates why the rally was a failure along with others before it. ALIPAC may delete this message because is undiplomatic and caustic. I defer to their judgment and their right to manage their own blog. But as for me, I believe it is long past due for some good old-fashioned scolding. Obams is winning because you supposed "patriots"with your apathy are leaving him a road with little obstacles or resistance. Just look at every conservative blog out there, there are virtually no postings about this rally. If you look at my article "Tough Love for Patriots" you will see I predicted this flop based on what I was seeing on the internet and listening to talk shows.

There are a precious few who work really hard to stop the amnesty steam roller. They know who they are. And they should assume I am not talking to them. As for the others--you lazy a** big mouth blow hards. Stop whining about Obamas and the Marxist left. You bare more responsibility for the death of this nation than the fanatic left. You sit on your a**, and preach to the choir as if you were really doing something.

I am tired of being embarrassed by conservative lazy, gutlessness. I am tired of Glen Beck and his sissy ass pacifism and those gullible "conservatives" who listen to him and support him. And on and on.

I am ashamed and embarrassed to be associated with "conservatives."
    I'm definitely feeling your pain.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Okay, I still haven't heard anything on how the rally went yesterday (Dec. 3rd). Out of the thousands of ALIPAC followers, hasn't anyone heard anything? I certainly hope everyone called their representatives yesterday.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Okay, I still haven't heard anything on how the rally went yesterday (Dec. 3rd). Out of the thousands of ALIPAC followers, hasn't anyone heard anything? I certainly hope everyone called their representatives yesterday.
    Okay, guess I got my answer:

http://www.alipac.us/f9/anti-illegal...apitol-315557/

Well, I guess the lines didn't get melted and very few (100) showed up. The apathy shown for Bachmann's call to arms is very disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Okay, guess I got my answer:

http://www.alipac.us/f9/anti-illegal...apitol-315557/

Well, I guess the lines didn't get melted and very few (100) showed up. The apathy shown for Bachmann's call to arms is very disturbing.
    I think it was more a lack of core organization that apathy on the part of our activists.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    I think it was more a lack of core organization that apathy on the part of our activists.

W
    I'm sure you're right because I certainly didn't hear much about it following Bachmann's original announcement. That too is disturbing though.