Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MICHELLE BACHMANN - PLEASE JOIN ME IN CONFERENCE CALL

September 17, 2009

Dear Friends:

I want to invite you to join me tonight in a conference call tonight for an update on ACORN:

Thursday, September 17, 2009

8:10 pm to 9:10 pm ET
    7:10 pm to 8:10 pm CT

Call in # 877-269-7289
    PIN: 13533#

The past week has seen a flurry of activity around this scandal-ridden organization. With headlines of more voter registration fraud arrests in Florida and undercover videos of ACORN employees giving advice to pimps and prostitutes in city after city, ACORN had a very bad week.

Bad enough that the U.S. Census Bureau finally headed our calls to sever its ties with ACORN! I've been telling them for months that ACORN has not earned the public trust and should not be a partner in the 2010 Census. After these headlines, they finally agree!

But, there's more work to be done!

ACORN could be eligible for as much as $10 billion in federal funds and that's simply unacceptable! We need no more evidence that the organization is either unable or unwilling to live up to the ethical standards that the American people demand.

No one has a right to your tax dollars -- especially not an organization with ACORN's track record!

I'm continuing my fight to protect the American taxpayer. In fact, I've asked the IRS to revoke their tax-exempt status and I've asked the Department of Housing and Urban Development to bar them from any federal funds.

Please invite your friends to join our call, sign my online petition and join our fight to stop the flow of your tax dollars to ACORN! Visit my Online Action Center Here!

http://www.michelebachmann.com/takeaction.php

ELE

Bachmann really fights for the American people.

MICHELLE BACHMANN is an American patriot!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NANCY PELOSI HAS made Bachmann one of the EIGHT TOP Targets that she wants to defect.

This lady needs everyones help.

Thank you for this information. I am listening to her now.

Revelation 3:20
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Michele Bachmann

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Thank you for this information. I am listening to her now.

Second the motion, she’s SO intelligent, a great speaker, fighter, a woman of integrity, etc, etc..!!

Michele is still on..!! GO to her site, SIGN the petition..!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BIG PS: STOP the chaos, ..this so-called ‘administration’ is a FARCE..!! ..just "Blagojevich" the fascist-marxist usurper & his mafia cronies NOW..!! [..for starters, go (& donate) to: www.alipac.us/ftopict-137238.html , www.ObamaNotQualified.com , www.TheObamaFile.com , www.ObamaCrimes.com , www.WND.com/eligibility , www.OrlyTaitzEsq.com ]
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Hi iQuestionEverything. I was able to ask her a question this evening about ACORN and the Community Reinvestment Act. It is awful that they are still allowed to get mortgages for those who cannot afford to pay, including illegal aliens.

http://www.michelebachmann.com/

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Michele Bachmann & GP ;)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Hi iQuestionEverything. I was able to ask her a question this evening about ACORN and the Community Reinvestment Act. It is awful that they are still allowed to get mortgages for those who cannot afford to pay.

Did you say your name was GeorgiaPeach..?

I'm glad folks reminded us, Michele is still on.. :P

http://www.youtube.com/user/BachmannforCongress
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Did you say your name was GeorgiaPeach..?

i pressed the buttons to ask a question 35 minutes ago, im still waiting
    dont think ill get to ask though

Hang in there jamesw62, I thought the very same thing. I waited for that long, if not longer. It is good to hear the people ask questions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast