Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Michelle Malkin Joins Rick Roberts Fight To Stop San Diego's

Comments are left after the source link.
    ~~~

Michelle Malkin Joins Rick Roberts Fight To Stop San Diego's Sanctuary City Status

August 16th, 2007

Aside from all of you, the great listeners of the Rick Roberts Show, Michelle Malkin, Senator Mark Wyland, and Phil Thalhiemer have joined Rick in stopping the Sanctuary City Status of San Diego.

Let’s be the first Sanctuary City to stop it!

But… Our local officials are doing one of 3 things:
    Playing Dumb.
    Avoiding us.
    Or, they are at least thinking about it.

And for those thinking about coming on our show… Thank you.

For those of you on “vacationâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Please add Denver to the list of Sanctuary cities. the only thing that may save it is that many employers in the Denver area are starting to show some integrity.

The City council and the mayor are bought and sold and need to go.

Thanks.
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

They are breaking a Federal Law. But laws are only enforced that the elite few want inforced. We need to keep on them and demand they stop sending federal funds to sancuary cities and states.
    Did anyone see that interview last night with that lawyer from CT? She said they will not back the feds. They will not turn in illegals. When Bill asked her if she is saying she will not honor a federal law, she said yes. People like her need to loose their license. These sancuatry cities need to get a wake up call. No federal funds. That is our money!
    When the illegals take over their cities an states who do you think they're going to call? Don't call me!
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

Not surprised at Cambridge, MA - that is the most PC city around here. That's where the "diverse" population lives, and the elites live at Harvard University.

Makes me sick.

The United States Code as well as the several state codes have been rendered useless. The enforcement of laws is done on a whimsical basis and for the political expediency of the party in power. The only way we can return the U.S. to its former glory is to seat a new government.

Quote Originally Posted by cousinsal
    Not surprised at Cambridge, MA - that is the most PC city around here. That's where the "diverse" population lives, and the elites live at Harvard University.

Makes me sick.
    Something tells me the elite's that live at Harvard, don't actually have to mingle with, or live with the problem illegals or the problems illegals cause.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What I can’t comprehend is which part of “illegalâ€
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome cayla99 and very well said.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Rick Roberts is a great talk radio host. I listen to him almost every morning. Very strong against illegal immigration.

And good points cayla99.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you,
    I am glad I found this site.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast