Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Michelle Malkin Makes the Case for Reducing Refugee Flow to America

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Michelle Malkin Makes the Case for Reducing Refugee Flow to America

Michelle Malkin Makes the Case for Reducing Refugee Flow to America

09/10/2019 ~ Ann Corcoran

Editor: This is crossposted from ‘Frauds and Crooks’ this morning because I want this post archived here at the new RRW as well.

Michelle Malkin: Sixty Reasons Why the US Refugee Program is a Danger to Us!

Malkin’s timing is excellent because as I write this the Trump Administration is wrestling with an important legal requirement. In the coming weeks they must decide how many refugees (if any!) will be admitted to the US in FY2020 which begins in 21 days!

Every year since the Refugee Act of 1980 was signed into law by Jimmy Carter, the President determines how many UN-selected refugees will be welcomed to a town near you. Needless to say the refugee industry is in high gear putting pressure on the White House to get the numbers as high as they can (they are demanding 90,000) because the refugee contractors financial survival depends on high numbers!
    Therefore, the timing of the release of Michelle Malkin’s new book couldn’t be better.

Here, at Breitbart, she pulls no punches and tells us about it and directs your attention to 60 reasons (60 Islamists we welcomed to become ‘new Americans’ while they came to do us harm.)

By the way, Trump can legally set the refugee ceiling for FY2020 at Zero!

Exclusive — Michelle Malkin: 60 Terrifying Reasons Trump Is Right to Reduce Refugees

Here are three facts that the most hysterical voices attacking the Trump administration’s proposal to radically reduce or freeze refugee admissions don’t want you to know:

1) They make billions of dollars off the federal refugee resettlement racket;

2) They are protected by the Open Borders Inc. media, which routinely whitewashes the gobsmacking financial self-interest of the “Let Them All In” leeches; and

3) They are never held accountable when untold numbers of the world’s most wretchedly violent and aggrieved refugees come here to sabotage the American Dream.

While left-wing religious groups, tax-exempt non-profits tied or allied to George Soros, and the amnesty-shilling Catholic Church scream “No hate, no fear, everyone is welcome here!” at the top of their lungs, American neighborhoods are being overrun by dangerous foreign criminals and jihad plotters.

Refugee resettlement contractor and British national David Miliband with his hero—George Soros! See all of my posts at RRW about Miliband and Soros. https://refugeeresettlementwatch.org/?
    s=Miliband+and+Soros

David Miliband, president and CEO of International Rescue Committee, attacked the White House plan to slash refugee numbers from an Obama-era high of 100,000 to less than the current historic low of 30,000 as “inhumane.”

Is it because cutting the numbers would cut in to Miliband’s first-class travel and business lunch tabs? Malkin Truth-O-Meter: mostly likely true!

What Miliband neglects to mention in his diatribe against President Trump that his organization is one of 9 behemoth government contractors that works with the hostile United Nations and encrusted State Department social justice warriors to import thousands of new refugees every year with little input from the communities in which they are dumped. Miliband earns nearly a million-dollar salary*** and by one estimate, IRC has raked in nearly $900 million in refugee resettlement profits over the last decade. When you cut through the Statue of Liberty smokescreen of the open borders “charities,” the math is clear:

Reduced refugees means reduced cash flow.

Zero refugees means zero cash flow.

Why should taxpayers continue to see their hard-earned money siphoned away to feed the Trump Resistance Machine and Democrat Party’s Permanent Ruling Majority Project?

There are even more compelling reasons to throttle the refugee flow. According to the logic-twisting, ICE-doxxing cheerleaders at the New York Times, refugee reductions are the real threat to our nation because if we don’t keep importing hordes of Muslim translators from Iraq or Afghanistan, it would “undermine” our national security.

This is just plain ass-backwards.
    Continue reading here to see the sixty reasons….

***And see my post here at RRWa few days ago about the push to admit more Iraqi and Afghan translators. You will see the proof of Miliband’s obscene salary!

By the way, I am seeing a huge campaign by the contractors and their media lackeys to pressure the President at this very moment to agree to admit tens of thousands of UN-selected refugees to be your new neighbors.

https://refugeeresettlementwatch.org...ow-to-america/
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Malkin: ‘Catholic Church Mad with Me’ About Book on Open Borders and ‘They Haven’t Ev

Malkin: ‘Catholic Church Mad with Me’ About Book on Open Borders and ‘They Haven’t Even Read It’

Sept. 11, 2019
    John Binder

Columnist Michelle Malkin says the Catholic Church is upset with her over her latest book, Open Borders, Inc: Who’s Funding America’s Destruction?, despite church officials not having read it yet.

In an exclusive interview with SiriusXM Patriot’s Breitbart News Daily, Malkin said a Catholic bishop threatened to defund a pro-life organization after she gave a speech to the group where she mentioned church officials’ cozying up to radical leftist Saul Alinsky.

“I haven’t talked about this, so this is new, but the Catholic Church is already mad with me about this book and they haven’t even read it,” Malkin said. “I simply mention, very briefly, in a speech that I gave to a pro-life group in Missouri that I was writing this book and that it was no coincidence that there was an intersection between the very same types of radicals who hijacked the Catholic Church in Chicago who aligned themselves with Saul Alinksy — I mean, the man, not just the concepts or theories.”

“This goes back all the way to the 60s and 70s and the establishment of the Conference of Bishops itself, as well as the Catholic Campaign for Human Development, which is basically the social justice organizing wing of the Catholic party,” Malkin continued. “I simply mentioned that, and as punishment, a Bishop in that state of Missouri threatened the funding of the organization that I was speaking to unless they disavowed the 40 seconds out of a 40-minute speech that I had given to this pro-life group which does incredible work supporting crisis pregnancy centers. Those are the values of the Catholic Church?”

Malkin’s book details the open borders lobbying that Catholic Church officials, all the way up to Pope Francis, have been involved with, specifically noting the work between billionaire George Soros and the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops ,who routinely advocate for mass immigration to the U.S.

“Your average conservative consumer of information is very, very familiar with the name George Soros, but I think they’re less familiar with the interaction and the infrastructure between George Soros, the Vatican, the Catholic Church, and every one of its sub-organizations — the Conference on Catholic Bishops, the Catholic Campaign for Human Development, Catholic Charities, Catholic Relief Services,” Malkin said.

“People need think very carefully if they sit in Catholic Church pews on whether they are going to donate to the annual Thanksgiving fund, because that is multiple, multiple millions of dollars that’s going to go straight into amnesty shills that operate as a compassion network when really what they are is a smuggling network,” Malkin said.

“And you’ve got all these Bishops every day attacking our president and our country … you had [Pope Francis] bragging just the other day about how he loved the criticism from the faction, the small faction of us — I’m a Catholic as well — who are defending American sovereignty,” Malkin said. “He relishes that fight.”

The Catholic Church has deep economic incentives to promote mass illegal and legal immigration to the U.S., as the vast majority of new arrivals to the country derive from Mexico and Central America, which are heavily Catholic, as Breitbart News has chronicled. For example, about 52 percent of the illegal alien population is from Mexico, where more than 80 percent of the country is Catholic.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-even-read-it/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Let’s make Malkin’s new book exposing the financiers of America’s illegal alien invasion a #1 best seller! Currently #32 on Amazon! (Here)

Support this effort by spreading the word with email and on (ALIPAC HERE) .. (FACEBOOK HERE) .. (TWITTER HERE) .. (GAB HERE)

https://www.alipac.us/f8/lets-make-b...seller-375381/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)